revolutionmoneyexchange.com

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Free $25 and apparently not a scam.

I'm skeptical.

What do people think of this thing?

Text

Google says it isn't a scam. Some people question it. Anyone with experience? How are they able to offer this service for free?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: mjuszczak
Free $25 and apparently not a scam.

I'm skeptical.

What do people think of this thing?

Text

Google says it isn't a scam. Some people question it. Anyone with experience? How are they able to offer this service for free?

Well i'm gonna try and send that $25 right now

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
$25 sign up bonus is only available for first-time Revolution MoneyExchange accountholders, and will be paid only once to any individual. Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Persons who currently have or at any time have had an account with Revolution MoneyExchange are not eligible. Employees that serve in or have a primary function in the payment operations area of Revolution Money Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. To take advantage of this offer you must register for an account at www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com by March 31, 2008. To become an accountholder, you must complete the account registration and pass the identity verification measures. The $25 bonus will be credited as a pending transaction to your MoneyExchange account within twenty-four hours of your account approval. The Annual Percentage Yield is 0%. To accept the $25 bonus and have it transferred into your MoneyExchange account for immediate use, you must login into your account and accept the $25 bonus within 30 days from the date we notify you of the availability of this bonus at the e-mail address you provided during your account registration. If you fail to accept the bonus within 30 day time period, you agree that any pending bonus will be forfeited and Revolution MoneyExchange shall have no obligation or duty to remit any bonus or compensation to you whatsoever for a forfeited bonus.

NOTE: This offer will be rendered null and void and you agree that you shall automatically forfeit your ability to collect a $25 sign up bonus if you click "request a different amount" when attempting to collect the sign-up bonus or any other attempt made by you in an effort to request or negotiate an amount of money greater thatn the stated $25 bonus from us in connection with this promotion.

Accounts must be in good standing at the time of the $25 credit. All accounts are subject to approval. All accountholders must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (U.S.) with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number. Revolution MoneyExchange Accountholders may not receive $600 or more in compensation in any one calendar year from special promotional programs sponsored by Revolution Money Inc. This cap may affect an Accountholders ability to participate in or earn bonuses or credits from other special promotions sponsored by Revolution Money during the applicable calendar year. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is not transferable. Void where prohibited.

So do they charge some sort of fees? I can't find anywhere that they do...

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Ehhh they asking for my social security and stuff. I'll wait for Rossman. :p

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Josh

asking for soc sec # = :thumbsdown:

Social security is needed due to FDIC assurance. If you read the fine prints, it says your money is deposited at a bank.

I did this a few weeks ago due to a post at Slick Deals and it worked fine. I got my $25 instantly.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Dacalo
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Josh

asking for soc sec # = :thumbsdown:

Social security is needed due to FDIC assurance. If you read the small prints, it says your money is deposited at a bank.

I did this a few weeks ago due to a post at Slick Deals and it worked fine. I got my $25 instantly.

I know, I just wanted to make sure they were legit. Hmmm then it seems as though this company will go under soon. How the fuck do they make money?

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Revolution is a horrible company.

Read up on their Revolution Card.

I won't use their paypal-esque looking service.