'Review site's that are in Nvidia's Pocket'

ajaidevsingh

Mar 7, 2008
This is not a ATI's fanboys delusion. I have noticed that some sites give Nvidia the unfair advantage and as per such people believe in the score that the represent. Thus, it is in my opinion important to de-face these so called review sites and to give tribute to the real unbiased review sites...!!

BTW If anyone says that Nvidia can not stoop to this level, dude they pay game developers to optimize for Nvidia card's and their oh so great attitude "What we sell people will buy even if its at $700"!!

EDIT:- Someone told me that Nvdia always did this "GTX280 ~ 9800GX2 like 8800GTS ~ 7xxxGX2" and ati did the same "4870/4850 ~ 3870X2" and its all normal but 7xxxGX2 did not cost $150 short of the 8800GTS and 4850 is less than half price of 3870X2!!!

tuteja1986

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2005
Okay we should not get into this. 1st you need hard proof of firingsquad being in Nvidia wallet. I think their review was rushed out and their standard of review has gone down hill. This happens to many tech site. Anyways , Firingsquad was one the leaders in reviews 3 years ago but not anymore. This type of stuff is bad business and can lead forum/website war. You need to have hard evidence for your accusation.

Mod lock this thread.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
I think interjecting an entire page for a new nVidia product smack in the middle of an ATI product preview is evidence enough.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tuteja1986
Okay we should not get into this.
I concur. We're not here to restrict your right to discuss this or other sites, but we're also not here to let you guys run on crazy witch hunts that lead problems here. If you wish to discuss something, be ready to discuss a certain site and have facts to back up any accusations. This thread is baseless.

And for the love of Anand, stop shouting!! We can hear you just fine!!