Resistance in Iraq Is Home Grown

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

XCLAN

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
I think each one of you should run for governor of california....
you all seem to know everything :p

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: phillyTIM
Originally posted by: etech
....removing someone by force that you happen to disagree with is ok. That also makes you a hypocrite.
That's exactly what the Bush Regime thinks & did, and so it makes THEM hypocrites too, right?!!

Uh no, The Bush administration has always considered Saddam a danger to peace and just as the Clinton administration considered that the only final solution was his removal from power.

You on the other hand seem to think that leaving the brutal dictator Saddam in power is just fine and peachy but want to assasinate Pres. Bush and his administration for taking care of Saddam. That is hypocritical on your part.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Everybody wanted Saddam out. We wanted the loon to find a better way. Bankruptcy an international ridicule and chaos weren't at the top on my list.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
I read phillyTIM's post. He NEVER mentioned assassination. You Bushies did when you tried to accuse him of saying it after he said we needed to get rid of Bush.

He meant through normal political channels. Not the kind of channels Bush is using in Iraq. ;)

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BOBDN
I read phillyTIM's post. He NEVER mentioned assassination. You Bushies did when you tried to accuse him of saying it after he said we needed to get rid of Bush.

He meant through normal political channels. Not the kind of channels Bush is using in Iraq. ;)

You read it after he edited than, he clearly stated that he wanted Pres. Bush assassinated. If he wasn't worried about his post than why did he edit it?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: BOBDN

You read it after he edited than, he clearly stated that he wanted Pres. Bush assassinated. If he wasn't worried about his post than why did he edit it?

I'm not going to argue with you. I read the post and I read the reply by someone who then mentioned assassination. I replied to that post stating NO ONE mentioned assassination.

On to th subject. It's clear by the actions of the Bush administration they DID NOT PLAN for the aftermath of the invasion. If the resistance was predictabel as syzygy and others have said why didn't the Bush administration plan for the resistance?

One big screw up from start to.....well we'll have to see if our allies will come in and help us finish. ;)