Rescue Me Season 6 Finale - *WARNING: SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Just finished watching it. It was good. I didn't really expect it to feel like a season finale, and it didn't, just felt like another regular episode, albeit with a twist or two at the beginning and end. I guess it is because the season was short, only 10 episodes. Next season (the last) will also be short.

So, one question about the ending:
Did Damian die? Or did Tommy just imagine that accusation?

Last edited:

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Yeah I really have no idea what to think about the ending. It really didn't give me the feeling of a cliffhanger. More like a "wtf". I was actually disappointed in the Finale for this season...or at least the very end of it.

One other option is that Damien was faking it. Although that is the least likely. I was expecting him to be dead anyway, so I kind of hope he's dead and Tommy just imagined his "ghost" grabbing him. Who knows though...the show has gotten out of hand with the dream sequences and ghosts over the last few seasons, IMO.

Gibson486

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
HOw else would a series like this end the season? A cliff hanger is the only way...especially since next season is the last season.

I thought the whole premise of Damian being confined to a wheel chair very odd. AT first, I thought this episode had to be a dream or something. The way the events happened seemed abnormal. Then, at the end, my gf had an idea that perhaps the first episode of this season was Tommy's dream after he was shot last season. In other words, this whole season was Tommy coming to terms while he was bleeding on the floor

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001
Not really sure what to think about that episode. I agree that it really didn't feel like a season ending episode.

That was certainly a WTF moment when Damian grabbed Tommy's arm. My first thought was that Damian just died or Tommy helped him along and was just sitting there waiting for whatever he gave him to kick in. However through the series Tommy has only seen the ghosts when he was drinking and he is on currently on the wagon.

What do you guys think about Janet being pregnant again. Do you think it is Tommy's or someone else?

Gibson486

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
Good idea. I think that could be it also. We'll have to wait and see. The rest of this is nonsense. No, not the show, this response. I just want to see a thread full of censored text. So text away and watch people cry in confusion. Blah blah blah blah blah sex with chicks is awesome. Cool Story Bro. Purple Monkey Dishwasher. Toyota no more....Mazda dun dun

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001
For some reason my stupid dvr didn't record this. WTF.

I've missed a few episodes this season and caught them on sidereel. Of course after I posted that I just thought of the re-airing which is on Friday and Sunday if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.