Requesting a Sticky thread.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Can we get a new Sticky in the OS forum for Windows 10 haters? Just move all their posts and topics into there and quit cluttering up the rest of the forum with all the Windows 10 hate. Several good topics are getting buried by the constant "I hate windows 10" threads.

Thanks.

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
Well Win10 spies on everything you do,EVERY LITTLE THING!!!!

Whats not to hate about it really??

THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE EVERYONE ON IT!!!!!!!!

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
When forums funnel all the users with different views than the majority into a single topic it's not a forum anymore. It's more like a pseudo social network.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable on Facebook where you can unfriend anyone you disagree with.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
When forums funnel all the users with different views than the majority into a single topic it's not a forum anymore. It's more like a pseudo social network.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable on Facebook where you can unfriend anyone you disagree with.

Do you go into the OS forum often? Pretty much every other thread is a thread about how terrible Windows 10 is. Something needs to be done about it.

I'm simply asking that every thread or post about how Windows 10 killed someone's parents, or stole their money, or kicked a puppy go into a single topic so it's not cluttering up the sub and pushing other discussions so far down the list you need sounding sonar to find them.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I find the Windows 10 privacy related topics interesting because I'm still on the fence. As it stands now the only way I'm updating is if I make my current pc a gaming only pc. That means I'll be building a 2nd "everyday use" computer with my personal data.

I realize that some take it too far but that happens on both sides of the argument. For every tin foil hatter there is one MS fanboy that believes MS can do no wrong.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
I find the Windows 10 privacy related topics interesting because I'm still on the fence. As it stands now the only way I'm updating is if I make my current pc a gaming only pc. That means I'll be building a 2nd "everyday use" computer with my personal data.

I realize that some take it too far but that happens on both sides of the argument. For every tin foil hatter there is one MS fanboy that believes MS can do no wrong.

I like and enjoy Microsoft products and will use and recommend them when appropriate, but I'm far from being a fanboy. The tin foil hatters are getting very annoying and I would like to see them pushed to the side a little bit.