Republican candidates and that evil IRS

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Anyone notice how these republicans all cry out against the IRS, then the crowd goes wild?
The candidates all claim they will dismantle the IRS as if the IRS had noting to do with collecting the funds for all the wars republicans then want to start.
In one sentence, "dismantle the IRS".
The next sentence, "rebuild the military stronger than ever".

Well kiddies, you can't have it both ways.
If any republican on stage wants to build the military and start more wars with boots on the ground fighting I.S.I.S, THAT will take a lot of I.R.S.
A lot of IRS for collecting taxes, going after taxes, hunting down taxes, and dragging republican tea party tax dodgers into federal court(s) nationwide ensuring those funds for war and military buildup keep on flowing.
And the loudest bull over this IRS dismantling plan is coming from good ole illegal alien himself, Ted Cruz.
Ted pretends to be the worst enemy of the IRS, but in all reality Ted would be it's best friend. A true love affair.
THIS is the definition of your typical everyday republican politician, i.e. Mr Ted Cruz.
Pretend to hate the IRS, just as if millionaire Ted were the little guy, THEN expand the military and engage in wars against ISIS funded with what? Fairy dust?

Then listen to what they say about jobs.
Trump wants to "BRING BACK OUR MANUFACTURING JOBS" from Mexico.
Yet... Trump and all the rest up there on stage are against a higher wage, raising the minimum wage, and against unions.
So what it boils down to, would an American worker really care if he or she is making $7.25 flipping burgers, or... on some line assembling automobiles for $7.25 an hour?
What would it matter?
$7.25 is $7.25 regardless whether ones face is dripping with grease, or dripping with sweat.
Talk about your republican BS.

Giving more tax breaks to millionaires, and creating more low wage jobs for the American middle class.
"Sounds like a plan to me", proclaimed GW Bush....

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Repub Candidates: "Dismantle the IRS!!! Get rid of Medicare and Social Security!!!!"

Repub voters: "Hell yeah!!!!, (although I have absolutely no idea why)."

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Both sides pander endlessly during these campaigns. What is interesting is you can directly see what they think their biggest voting bases' deepest wants or fears are. For Trump everything is crumbling and awful.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Repub Candidates: "Dismantle the IRS!!! Get rid of Medicare and Social Security!!!!"

Repub voters: "Hell yeah!!!!, (although I have absolutely no idea why)."

GwnkG2a.jpg

Raghu

Aug 28, 2004
Then listen to what they say about jobs.
Trump wants to "BRING BACK OUR MANUFACTURING JOBS" from Mexico.
Yet... Trump and all the rest up there on stage are against a higher wage, raising the minimum wage, and against unions.
So what it boils down to, would an American worker really care if he or she is making $7.25 flipping burgers, or... on some line assembling automobiles for $7.25 an hour?
What would it matter?
$7.25 is $7.25 regardless whether ones face is dripping with grease, or dripping with sweat.
Talk about your republican BS.

Wages might go up because there is demand for more labor. It matters because more members of the society will be productive.