NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
W0OT! :Q

LINKIE!

Join the team of Professionals*?Start Using Microsoft Windows XP Professional Today

(Available while supplies last to people registered and participating in channel programs)

Order a Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit and receive
Microsoft Windows XP Professional FPP (Not for resale or distribution)

PLUS:
Easy-to-read sales sheets
Official commemorative baseball
Limited edition Eddy "Reliable" Trustman* Bobblehead collectible
Big League Chew Bubblegum (2.10-ounce package)
Baseball cards for the "Professional Team"*
Order your Microsoft Windows XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit Today. Only $39.99 (plus shipping and handling). Valued at over $300. Available while supplies last.

Requirements and Restrictions

You must be registered with the Microsoft for Partners Web site to access this offer.
Only one kit per person. Available while supplies last to people registered and participating in channel programs.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

$8.95 shipping & handling ($24.95 for Alaska and Hawaii).
Sales tax applicable to Washington & California residents.
For U.S. residents only. Available while supplies last!

Please see http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/evaluation/sysreqs.asp for system requirements.

All sales final unless the product is found to be defective or damaged.
Not for resale and unlicensed for redistribution.
How to register:

Create a .NET Passport account. Please use your business e-mail address (e.g., yourname@yourcompany.com). Do not use your Hotmail® e-mail account.
Fill out the individual form.
If appropriate, enter the information for your company so that your coworkers can also enjoy the benefits of the Microsoft for Partners Web site.

yomamma

Dec 30, 2001
This is the second thread I've checked today and it is the second repost by "ffmcobalt"

What a maroon.

Beal

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: yomamma
This is the second thread I've checked today and it is the second repost by "Lifer"

What a maroon.

Beal

You mean moron?
rolleye.gif
Oh, and eat me

nik