Reporters get owned by black conservatives

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kappo

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000
There are a handful of reasons that people vote Republican.

1. They're really fucking rich and think an American Middle Class is drain on their bottom line.
2. They think they're really fucking rich, hate the poor, but really are in the bottom 25%
3. They love war.
4. They think everyone should follow Christian dogma, regardless of their personal beliefs.
5. They hate minorities.

Since they're on TV and can't attend a Tea Party rally on account of their race, they're probably in category 1.

Not saying the Democrats are much better, of course.

Are you really this stupid?

Kappo

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000
I love it when white conservatives have to drag out black conservatives whenever other white conservatives get the GOP party in trouble over race.

it's such fun knee-jerk reaction.

It looks like the Tea Party suffers from the same racist troubles...tsk tsk tsk

What sounds more racist, creating laws that apply to a specific race or creating laws that benefit everyone without a specific race?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think the bigger problem isn't that they are both trying to screw over everyone, just that everyone seems to think one is and one isn't.

One is more than the other. Take the following ridiculous reasoning. Democrats in congress are millionaires. Therefore they favor the rich. Right. Democrats have money for personal health care and already have the best health care there is, so Democrats vote against expanding health care. When you feed off the bottom everything starts to look like shit.

Kappo

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000
One is more than the other. Take the following ridiculous reasoning. Democrats in congress are millionaires. Therefore they favor the rich. Right. Democrats have money for personal health care and already have the best health care there is, so Democrats vote against expanding health care. When you feed off the bottom everything starts to look like shit.

While I agree with xJohnx here, you are implying that they care about health care when it is the dependence and power of controlling such a system they are after.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
While I agree with xJohnx here, you are implying that they care about health care when it is the dependence and power of controlling such a system they are after.

What wonderful news. Obviously they also seek to make the rich dependent and control them too. It just amazes me you folk can't see what is wrong with your own thinking. Poor xjOhnx there thinks all he has to do is say something is wrong and it is. Talk about running up a white flag.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
What wonderful news. Obviously they also seek to make the rich dependent and control them too. It just amazes me you folk can't see what is wrong with your own thinking. Poor xjOhnx there thinks all he has to do is say something is wrong and it is. Talk about running up a white flag.

What kind of nonsense are you babbling about now? Your self hate has blinded to the democrat koolaid.

Nov 29, 2006
Anandtech seems to have no middle ground. Everyone here is either a raging liberal or a foam-at-the-mouth conservative. It's incredible, and it's an excellent representation of the sickening state of our country's political system.

For real. I think i am one of a few people who strattle the line here. It really just depends on the issue if i side more with R or D. If its a fiscal issue im usually more conservative. If its a social issue im usually more liberal in my thinking. But this does not apply to ALL social or ALL fiscal issues.

Maybe make up a new group called 'Liberal Libertarian'? I dunno LOL

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
The Fail is very powerful with this one...

You are a complete idiot, and I mean that in the classic psychological definition. Not not even a good parrody of a libertroll.

There are a handful of reasons that people vote Republican.

1. They're really fucking rich and think an American Middle Class is drain on their bottom line.
2. They think they're really fucking rich, hate the poor, but really are in the bottom 25%
3. They love war.
4. They think everyone should follow Christian dogma, regardless of their personal beliefs.
5. They hate minorities.

Since they're on TV and can't attend a Tea Party rally on account of their race, they're probably in category 1.

Not saying the Democrats are much better, of course.