Remorseless man who murdered 7 schoolgirls hailed as hero

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
The klan types sure are upset that bombing browns really pissed we're bombing them ends up killing other browns.
I'd love for you to explain the Kevin Bacon degrees that take you from my quoted post to calling me a klan type.
After that another question I have is, how are you still here after proving time and again to be the most racist and race-baiting member in the history of AT?

Reactions: disappoint

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I'd love for you to explain the Kevin Bacon degrees that take you from my quoted post to calling me a klan type.
After that another question I have is, how are you still here after proving time and again to be the most racist and race-baiting member in the history of AT?

"It's me, the guy who compared firing a missile into a building full of civilians to getting into a car accident. Fuck you, race baiter."

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

It's simply a fact that your ideological commitment obligates you to side with the master race against lower status minorities in all such cases. Eg. pretending the transparent muslim ban is not really a muslim ban. It's also a fact you & peers really hate when these simple facts about reality are revealed.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
"It's me, the guy who compared firing a missile into a building full of civilians to getting into a car accident. Fuck you, race baiter."
The analogy was to point out that the difference is INTENT. You know, the thing that differentiates almost all actions from each other? But by all means, be emotionally obtuse.
Also, you're right about my inaccurate analogy. Many more innocents are killed by car accidents than missiles in buildings.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The analogy was to point out that the difference is INTENT. You know, the thing that differentiates almost all actions from each other? But by all means, be emotionally obtuse.
Also, you're right about my inaccurate analogy. Many more innocents are killed by car accidents than missiles in buildings.

"Totally accidental when our own intent on killing some brown dirt farmers end up doing just that." --right wing nationalists aka klan.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
It's simply a fact that your ideological commitment obligates you to side with the master race against lower status minorities in all such cases. Eg. pretending the transparent muslim ban is not really a muslim ban. It's also a fact you & peers really hate when these simple facts about reality are revealed.
Awesome, thanks for assuring me that it's 100% founded in your opinion. As to the 2nd part, how do you define 'peers', I'm fairly certain I don't have any on anonymous web forum?

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
"Totally accidental when our own intent on killing some brown dirt farmers end up doing just that." --right wing nationalists aka klan.
You should say 'brown' and 'racist' some more, your only at 200 or so each in the last several months. Don't want to be light on your check do you?

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

So what exactly is the intent when you shoot a missile into a building full of civilians?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Awesome, thanks for assuring me that it's 100% founded in your opinion. As to the 2nd part, how do you define 'peers', I'm fairly certain I don't have any on anonymous web forum?

Let's not pretend that you & all the other conservatives somehow all come up with the exact same bigoted/dumb/inane/etc talking points independently.

You should say 'brown' and 'racist' some more, your only at 200 or so each in the last several months. Don't want to be light on your check do you?

Which is rather why there's such an abundance of applications for such terms when speaking of your sort.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
So what exactly is the intent when you shoot a missile into a building full of civilians?
I would say it's a stupid idea with unacceptable collateral damage, but never the less the intent is to kill certain actors that would otherwise go on to kill countless others. View it dispassionately; do you honestly think the intent is to kill innocents? Of course not. That doesn't make it an acceptable action to most (myself included), but the point of this whole back and forth is that the remorseful acceptance of collateral damage is NOTHING like the purposeful, hateful, BOASTING action of the man in the OP killing children. Nothing. Like. It.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Remorseful? I'm not aware of any expression of remorse for the carnage in Yemen. You want to proudly proclaim your moral superiority over a guy that kills a bunch of children, fine. I'm sure you're aware that Israelis kill Palestinian children in far greater numbers, and that the anger expressed in the OP is rooted in that behavior rather than a religious disagreement.

But no one ever excused the murder of children, so what's the point of this thread?

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Let's not pretend that you & all the other conservatives somehow all come up with the exact same bigoted/dumb/inane/etc talking points independently.

Which is rather why there's such an abundance of applications for such terms when speaking of your sort.
Dang, you're on to us. Hopefully you haven't yet discovered where our secret meeting place is, where we come up with all our answers. It's definitely not on Tuesdays.
I never stated that Trump didn't want a muslim ban. Since he actually said he wanted one, that would be a silly hill to die on. The fact that you think you 'got me' with that link, and that you think conservatives can't reach the same conclusions independent of each other (pro-tip, liberals can too) just proves your blindness to logic.
While you're puffing up in your duties to put everyone in their place, why don't you show us true courage and tell us which user you're an alt for?

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Remorseful? I'm not aware of any expression of remorse for the carnage in Yemen. You want to proudly proclaim your moral superiority over a guy that kills a bunch of children, fine. I'm sure you're aware that Israelis kill Palestinian children in far greater numbers, and that the anger expressed in the OP is rooted in that behavior rather than a religious disagreement.

But no one ever excused the murder of children, so what's the point of this thread?
I understand a bit of your outrage now. I have to say that not all conservatives are crazy Zionists. I have no special love for Israel, which is rooted in conservativism by poor exegesis of a few biblical prophecies. Yes, I'm aware of the atrocities committed by all the players.
The outrage that I was showing was over the 'well other people do it too' response, which always has an 'appearance to diminish'.
I can't speak for OP, but I think the point of the thread was:
1. This story is in the news.
2. Monsters need to be outed (just like in your statement about Israeli treatment of palastinian children) so that the truth is known.
3. And we should all be in agreement about the guy.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I understand a bit of your outrage now. I have to say that not all conservatives are crazy Zionists. I have no special love for Israel, which is rooted in conservativism by poor exegesis of a few biblical prophecies. Yes, I'm aware of the atrocities committed by all the players.
The outrage that I was showing was over the 'well other people do it too' response, which always has an 'appearance to diminish'.
I can't speak for OP, but I think the point of the thread was:
1. This story is in the news.
2. Monsters need to be outed (just like in your statement about Israeli treatment of palastinian children) so that the truth is known.
3. And we should all be in agreement about the guy.

So we need to have threads where we agree that bad things are bad? That doesn't make much sense to me. It felt to me like the purpose of the thread was to highlight the monstrousness of the crime, and associate that monstrousness with the people that are supporting him.

Thus my point about the lack of remorse for the carnage in Yemen. Your characterization of the actors as "remorseful" was unfair and telling. Because surely non-monsters would show remorse.

So if the Jordanians supporting a child murderer is monstrous, and not expressing any remorse after killing innocent men, women, and children is also monstrous, why do we have a thread for one and not for the other?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Dang, you're on to us. Hopefully you haven't yet discovered where our secret meeting place is, where we come up with all our answers. It's definitely not on Tuesdays.
I never stated that Trump didn't want a muslim ban. Since he actually said he wanted one, that would be a silly hill to die on. The fact that you think you 'got me' with that link, and that you think conservatives can't reach the same conclusions independent of each other (pro-tip, liberals can too) just proves your blindness to logic.
While you're puffing up in your duties to put everyone in their place, why don't you show us true courage and tell us which user you're an alt for?

"pretending the transparent muslim ban is not really a muslim ban."

"Thread title is a bit misleading, for instance it's not a muslim ban, "

There's good reason why white nationalists aren't known for "logic", or anything resembling brain activity.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
So we need to have threads where we agree that bad things are bad? That doesn't make much sense to me. It felt to me like the purpose of the thread was to highlight the monstrousness of the crime, and associate that monstrousness with the people that are supporting him.

Thus my point about the lack of remorse for the carnage in Yemen. Your characterization of the actors as "remorseful" was unfair and telling. Because surely non-monsters would show remorse.

So if the Jordanians supporting a child murderer is monstrous, and not expressing any remorse after killing innocent men, women, and children is also monstrous, why do we have a thread for one and not for the other?
I think it's actually helpful for this community to participate in threads that we can agree on. That's my opinion, but I can't see a down side to 99% partisan opposition being flavored with 1% agreement being bad.
Just to be clear, are you talking about remorse by the public (those who even pay attention) or by the ones committing the attack? Regardless, if anyone lacks remorse over them, then that person is garbage.
Finally, I don't know why we have some thread topics and not others. I would imagine that people are too burnt out on trolls/idiots to post as much as they used to. The liberal side here is poisoned by idiots who think they've gained superior intelligence through simply being a part of that side of the isle, and the conservative side has too many brietbart clones drowning out independent thought.
How can people expect discourse when theu have to speak over echobots and lolwuts (not the member lolwut).

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I think it's actually helpful for this community to participate in threads that we can agree on. That's my opinion, but I can't see a down side to 99% partisan opposition being flavored with 1% agreement being bad.
Just to be clear, are you talking about remorse by the public (those who even pay attention) or by the ones committing the attack? Regardless, if anyone lacks remorse over them, then that person is garbage.
Finally, I don't know why we have some thread topics and not others. I would imagine that people are too burnt out on trolls/idiots to post as much as they used to. The liberal side here is poisoned by idiots who think they've gained superior intelligence through simply being a part of that side of the isle, and the conservative side has too many brietbart clones drowning out independent thought.
How can people expect discourse when theu have to speak over echobots and lolwuts (not the member lolwut).

There's only one side of the aisle taken to questioning killing browns for the purpose of white welfare handouts, and it's not the one taken with "fair and balanced".

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
"pretending the transparent muslim ban is not really a muslim ban."

"Thread title is a bit misleading, for instance it's not a muslim ban, "

There's good reason why white nationalists aren't known for "logic", or anything resembling brain activity.
Some muslims got banned by the travel ban so it's a muslim ban? I will from now on call it by an even more accurate name, the 'right handed person' ban. Yes, I know what his intent was, I'm not defending him for a stupid idea, just being technically correct.
Now, who was it that you said you were again?

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
There's only one side of the aisle taken to questioning killing browns for the purpose of white welfare handouts, and it's not the one taken with "fair and balanced".
Word salad crits for 9k. Reboot and try again to use your words. When did we get onto welfare?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Some muslims got banned by the travel ban so it's a muslim ban? I will from now on call it by an even more accurate name, the 'right handed person' ban. Yes, I know what his intent was, I'm not defending him for a stupid idea, just being technically correct.
Now, who was it that you said you were again?

Yes, just as people might say you went to an educational institute, even if that endeavor was incompetent and largely fruitless. They wouldn't necessarily call it going to waste everyone's time, even if more accurate in its own way.

Word salad crits for 9k. Reboot and try again to use your words. When did we get onto welfare?

The massive war budget predominantly go to white areas, so it's no coincidence white nationalists use it to kill some browns to further justify its/their purpose. Also, when someone's too slow to figure much out that's more on them than anyone else.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Yes, just as people might say you went to an educational institute, even if that endeavor was incompetent and largely fruitless. They wouldn't necessarily call it going to waste everyone's time, even if more accurate in its own way.

The massive war budget predominantly go to white areas, so it's no coincidence white nationalists use it to kill some browns to further justify its/their purpose. Also, when someone's too slow to figure much out that's more on them than anyone else.
"Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday".
LOL you explain yourself biggly.
Where you Alchy?

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

We can have useless threads where we all agree on everything and useless threads where nobody agrees on anything. My point is that "everybody can agree" is not itself any kind of a reason for a thread. Ideally a thread provides new information or a new perspective on something that people can agree with or criticize.

I'm talking about anybody in any kind of official capacity with the US Govvernment.

Could it be because the government's lack of remorse is not seen as monstrous at all?

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Good job reverting to typical dumbshit conservative blustering.
Thanks! Good job stretching your elbow to your butthole to work another reference to 'browns' welfare in your post. At the same time as wussing out on the question too, no less. Were you whistling while you typed it too? Please tell me you were!
Go ahead and have the last word, you've baited me I to derail for too long already, and by golly you've earned it!
Haha

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Thanks! Good job stretching your elbow to your butthole to work another reference to 'browns' welfare in your post. At the same time as wussing out on the question too, no less. Were you whistling while you typed it too? Please tell me you were!
Go ahead and have the last word, you've baited me I to derail for too long already, and by golly you've earned it!
Haha

As mentioned it's hardly my fault your sorts are only good for not thinking and getting mouthy.

Reactions: stormkroe