Reminds me of my apt...LOL.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Yv1FyOicc

Watching some JayzTwoCents, his pile of "stuff" on shelves... reminds me a little too much of my apt.

I live in a small two-room (well, excluding the bathroom and kitchen area) apt., and I literally live amongst boxes of PC parts. Yeah, it's my hobby. Yeah, I have "hoarding tendencies". Yeah, I need more actual customers to buy my stuff. :p

Maybe I should start a YouTube channel.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Their hoard has newer stuff than mine.

I stopped watching when I saw him touching all over the controller PCB of that hard drive.

Feb 25, 2011
I've mostly gotten rid of my hoard. Replaced it with power tools, mostly.

I look forward to watching VL's youtube channel.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jen

Elite Member
Dec 8, 1999
i am trying to clear out my stuff , hmm some may call this treasures while others would call it junk. i am just way over my head in some of this mess

jimbob200521

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Yv1FyOicc

Watching some JayzTwoCents, his pile of "stuff" on shelves... reminds me a little too much of my apt.

I live in a small two-room (well, excluding the bathroom and kitchen area) apt., and I literally live amongst boxes of PC parts. Yeah, it's my hobby. Yeah, I have "hoarding tendencies". Yeah, I need more actual customers to buy my stuff. :p

Maybe I should start a YouTube channel.

Story of my frickin' life, I finally just yesterday sold a C2Q machine I've been casually selling for over a year now. That offset the cost of a dirt cheap FX8150 complete system I bought recently (for reasons) so I'm a happy camper; new tinker system plus some cash!!

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
1. That's his garage, not his apartment.
2. Those are new (latest and greatest) parts.
3. I'm guessing he didn't pay for them.

escrow4

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2013
I can just picture VL in a David Attenborough voice:

"Now HERE we have an EXEMPLARY specimen, a G4560 that is the EPITOME of current PC hardware . . . . . "

"Witness this MAJESTIC H110 mobo and the VALUE which it represents . . . . "

"The CORE 2 QUAD in its NATIVE environment which IS STILL STERLING value for money . . . . "

then waltchan pops up:

"This DEPRECIATION SPECIAL, $.99c for a CPU. NINETY-NINE CENTS . . . "

Reactions: XavierMace