remember to set your clock back one hour.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
When Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me when Windows gets to 2 am it will do it for me.

It is quite amusing.

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Had it not been for the trusty AnandTech Forums, I'd have completely forgotten about the changing of the time. I'd have been sitting in front of the TV Sunday night wondering why the 6:00 news wasn't on yet..... (haven't even watched any TV today:Q) -kd5-

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
lol

i forgot to set my clocks back, those which needed to be set manually...