Remember the Smelly Guy Post? Update!!!

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Awhile back I had posted about a really stinky guy who was killing all of his colleagues. He had bad armpit and ass odor. Burning eye class. Real rough.

Well after it made one person vomit right in his cubicle as he was having a meeting with this guy he was finally confronted. The guy was totally shocked that people thought he smelled. He did afterall "wash a few times a month". He promised to bathe more regularly.

A few weeks now and he is doing better. Still a fair amount of grease in his hair but he doesn't smell as bad. Just stay 3-4 feet away. Glad the fall/winter is here.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
LOL man thats gross, I still recommend a liberal spray down from a pressure washer.

TomC25

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
maybe a sandblaster for the 1/8 inch layer of grime

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< after it made one person vomit right in his cubicle as he was having a meeting with this guy >>

Subtle, yet effective - I like it :)

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
A few times a month is less than my bird cleans himself! No joking! Birds are very hygenic except for the fecal matter eating which is more out of curiosity than a desire to eat dung...

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
The guy had a lot of &quot;popcorn&quot; in his hair but hopefully no lice. I can't even imagine what condition his teeth were in. His body odor &quot;covered&quot; for his bad breath I guess.

No, he wasn't French. Just a regular smelly American dude. They were going to reassign him to the animal area. I guess he will be less offensive to the beasties.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Maybe a nice gift basket of soap, shampoo and deoderant would help him get his act together. ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman