Record no. of Jews elected to Congress

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: brandonb
As certain people (like me) have been saying for years. Jews control the USA. No wonder Israel still gets foreign aid, and white and black american's are fighting their wars in the middle east. No wonder the bailout happened. Jewish congress have their loyalties to Jewish bankers.

The only real question is are you aware that you are an idiot? Evangelical Christians send many times more money to Israel than all the jews in the entire world. They do this because they think the Jews need to be in Israel when the rapture happens so that Jesus knows where to go to kill all the jews who don't convert.

The US aids Israel because it gives us a strategic democratic ally in the region.

If the 8 million or so Jews in the US are able to exert the type of control you claim, you should stand in awe of the intelligence such people must possess to achieve that status. I mean, there's tens of millions of Christians and somehow they can't control their own country. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I have no problem with jews or any religion in congress. I have a problem when any of those congressional religions cannot separate US interests and rationality from blind obedience to churches or foreign countries.

I know a great number of jews who also feel that Israel is on the wrong track, and for that matter, a majority of jews in Israel that come from Western European backgrounds are also likely to oppose current Israeli policy, but its the jews who come from Arab and Russian background are the ones the hardliners pander to. And the small numbers that belong to various Israeli settlers parties positively are totally brainless.

Israel may be in denial, but their 60 year policy is not working, and everyone knows time is running out.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: jonks
The only real question is are you aware that you are an idiot? Evangelical Christians send many times more money to Israel than all the jews in the entire world. They do this because they think the Jews need to be in Israel when the rapture happens so that Jesus knows where to go to kill all the jews who don't convert.

I've always wondered how that works. If you want to donate to Israel in general, what do you write on the envelope with the cheque in it? "Government of Israel"? It must be pretty awesome to be getting money from people who don't even live in your country.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
But but... I thought a vote for Obama was the same as a vote for the death to Israel?

:roll:

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
If one of the 13 Jews in Congress sells Obama off to an Enemy, he really might be the Obamessiah!!

[sorry, had a Mel Gibson moment just now]

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Let's see a Black Muslim Terrorist Anti-Christ in the White House, Juice in Congress. I thought we were a Christian Nation? Should I prepare for ENDTIMES? LOL!

Brandonb, quit parroting nonsense you hear from fascist idiots.

-Robert

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
As certain people (like me) have been saying for years. Jews control the USA. No wonder Israel still gets foreign aid, and white and black american's are fighting their wars in the middle east. No wonder the bailout happened. Jewish congress have their loyalties to Jewish bankers.

The US aids Israel because it gives us a strategic democratic ally in the region.

If the 8 million or so Jews in the US are able to exert the type of control you claim, you should stand in awe of the intelligence such people must possess to achieve that status. I mean, there's tens of millions of Christians and somehow they can't control their own country. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Easy for Jews to get into power when they own all the media and control the money, not to mention the political parties. I find it funny that over the last 30 years in Minnesota, its always been Jew against Jew in the election. Who's going to win? Of course, a Jew! Coleman vs Franken? Coleman vs Paul Wellstone, Wellstone vs Rudy Boshowitz, do I need to continue?

Strategic democratic ally? Only because we give them money and we are their puppet. And you did answer the question, it is pathetic that white people can't control their own country while the Jews come in take it over.

And to be honest regarding your insult to me in your first line: I really don't care what you think, Jew.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Originally posted by: chess9
Let's see a Black Muslim Terrorist Anti-Christ in the White House, Juice in Congress. I thought we were a Christian Nation? Should I prepare for ENDTIMES? LOL!

Brandonb, quit parroting nonsense you hear from fascist idiots.

-Robert

No.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Yah know ..... sometimes antisemitism is just not a strong enough word for the real douche bags in the world.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

Easy for Jews to get into power when they own all the media and control the money, not to mention the political parties. I find it funny that over the last 30 years in Minnesota, its always been Jew against Jew in the election. Who's going to win? Of course, a Jew! Coleman vs Franken? Coleman vs Paul Wellstone, Wellstone vs Rudy Boshowitz, do I need to continue?

Strategic democratic ally? Only because we give them money and we are their puppet. And you did answer the question, it is pathetic that white people can't control their own country while the Jews come in take it over.

And to be honest regarding your insult to me in your first line: I really don't care what you think, Jew.

Again, if 150 million christians somehow can't prevent a handful of jews from running roughshod over them, they clearly don't have the brains or the will to govern. And blame those same christians for giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Israel becaue of their own religious beliefs. That whole Holocaust II thing isn't in the old testament you know.

Of course the most telling thing about you is that you think calling me Jew is an insult. Now excuse me, I have to call my Jewish Tribe Leader to have you tracked down and taken care of, not a problem for my fellow Elders of Zion. We are watching you.

BOO!

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Moderator Warning

I sense this thread has the potential to get off-topic with unacceptible personal insults. So I'm strongly encouraging posters to refrain from that and stay on-topic.

T.I.A.

Fern
AnandTech P&N Moderator