~~~~ Rebate Tracking Thread ~~~~

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

polypterus

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
What happened to having a rebate tracking sticky thread? Would be nice to have a place to discuss rebates again.

So, anyone have any experience with Antec rebates since they started doing them in-house? I sent one in 11 weeks ago (it said allow 60 days) and E-mailed them three days ago and haven't heard anything. :( There's no phone number or any way to check the status on-line (apparently).

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
What happened to having a rebate tracking sticky thread? Would be nice to have a place to discuss rebates again.

So, anyone have any experience with Antec rebates since they started doing them in-house? I sent one in 11 weeks ago (it said allow 60 days) and E-mailed them three days ago and haven't heard anything. :( There's no phone number or any way to check the status on-line (apparently).

I had the same issue when a 20.00 rebate was a week or two past the date. I emailed them based on that email address given on the form and I heard back in a couple days and they said they were behind since they process the rebates themselves now. (Remember that rebate fiasco with that rebate house and antec?). The person apologized and said one would be sent out right away. I received the rebate in about a week and the contact.

They are really a good firm to deal with, might be slow at times but you will always receive them.

sunilx

Apr 6, 2005
Here's a new wrinkle. Gigabyte has a $10 rebate on some Motherboards. When registering the rebate application on-line you are offered a choice. Wait 8-10 weeks for the full $10 or give up $1 and get $9 within 5-7 business days.

I opted for the $9 quick rebate. Will let you know how it pans out.