REALLY guys? REALLY? Work Rant. contains multiple F-bombs.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrMatt

Banned
Mar 3, 2009
Props. Rant made me happy I don't deal with drugs or druggies.

WTF is a weapons grade narcotic? I've had some blow that was the fucking bomb once, but thats about it.

Typically pills only come in certain sizes, my brain is fried so I can't think of any real examples right now. So I'll make one up. Let's say valium comes in 2 mg, 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, and 20mg tabs. If you're a doctor that's all you can prescribe. But certain hospitals have access to larger sized pills, let's say 40mg, and 50mg. We have people here that have some prescriptions for pills that only hospitals can prescribe basically.

masshass81

Sep 4, 2004
Good rant and valid use of F-bombs. It irks me when people can't follow simple procedures. Make sure you document this person's mistake.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I absolutely am. I'm still livid and I'm back home. Waste of my time.

Wow, I'd think an error as serious as that would result in her losing access to the keys/combinations to get to those meds at the very least. Most places take access to narcotics very seriously.

keird

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
I'm just glad that the narcs are controlled in that setting. There are far too many people on MassHealth/Medicaid abusing the system for narcotics and then just selling them. I don't know how many patients that I've seen who won't fill their breathing medications, but manage to fill their narcotic perscription and still smoke 2 packs a day. Group homes/institutions for the win.