Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
WOW THANKS!!!1 I never heard of snopes
rolleye.gif

a bit harsh but you get the idea....

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
Man if funny the little things that give away a photo as fake. I always assument that the Tom Daschle photo was true but a bunch of little clues show it isn't.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
The fake pics of the breast rash is sending shivers down my spine... it's NASTY even though it's fake.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Originally posted by: rh71
The fake pics of the breast rash is sending shivers down my spine... it's NASTY even though it's fake.

AGREED! That pic was the worst of the lot for me. Sent chills! Still trying to shake it off!
:disgust:

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
Originally posted by: dr150

AGREED! That pic was the worst of the lot for me. Sent chills! Still trying to shake it off!

Saw that one too, all I have to say is :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: BaboonGuy

Saw that one too, all I have to say is :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

That one is commonly referred to as WTFTIT on other forums. It can also get you banned for posting it.

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003

I may never look at a brest the same way again :(

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: xEDIT409

I can't shake this image... I was thinking of it as I was trying to scarf down my spaghetti w/ grounded meat... :|

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
wow, that pic of the guy on pcp that cut off his face is worst than the breast.

DorkBoy

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2000
"Photograph shows third-world protesters with mistranslated signs"

That one was funny

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003

I can't shake this image... I was thinking of it as I was trying to scarf down my spaghetti w/ grounded meat... :|

I honestly want to cry. It's been 30 minutes, I'm trying to do my math homework, and all I can think about is that sick f*cking brest. GOOOD. I wish I didn't click on it.

I feel like crying, vomiting... and just punching myself in the face for looking at it.

I'm really scared about that image being stuck in my head for a long time. I hope it goes away soon. :(

To all, please do not click it. Goatse is like a rose compared to this pic.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
that boob has been posted here before, get over it...

the impalement one near the bottom that is "undetermined" is the one i worry about

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001

Yeah...I'm actually feeling queezy now :disgust:

GOD that's gross

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
that boob has been posted here before, get over it...

the impalement one near the bottom that is "undetermined" is the one i worry about

:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000

I honestly want to cry. It's been 30 minutes, I'm trying to do my math homework, and all I can think about is that sick f*cking brest. GOOOD. I wish I didn't click on it.

I feel like crying, vomiting... and just punching myself in the face for looking at it.

I'm really scared about that image being stuck in my head for a long time. I hope it goes away soon. :(

To all, please do not click it. Goatse is like a rose compared to this pic.
Weird...it's so obviously fake it doesn't bother me. The pics of the guy who sliced off his face, the body parts from the bear attack, and the guy impaled on that pole, on the other hand, do bother me.