re: re: Dear China

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
I'm perfectly familiar with the size of china... i was just trying to nail you into a corner and I apparently have.

You support a woman's right to choose I take it... women are not afforded this right in china. It is mandatory. Whether or not your digusting interpretation of what is and is not viable life is accurate, women in china are not giving the right to choose.

oh and when was a fetus a person?

I really am appalled with you. Having an opinion is one thing.. intentionally stirring a riot and saying shi* like this just to get a reaction is OUT OF LINE. I know reading comprehension may be something new but by definition a person is he composite of characteristics that make up an individual. A fetus has all characteristics of a human being in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

But who cares really? It's not out of the womb so why not end it? Stupid fetuses, getting in the way of more important things like drug addiction and detracting from an already sufferin family... I suggest we start an organization that advocates the slaying of all fetuses abroad. Interested in joining? It would be cool wouldn't it? We could strut our stuff, pretend like a fetus isn't a living human being, maybe run over a few christians with some tanks... other neato activities.. good times.

Tell me something.. where in the hell are yhou from?

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
And by the way fred,

that's the tuskegee syphilis scandal.. I ask for present day examples and you cite something from 25+ years ago?

thought so.

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
You think the US will be willing to take in 200 million chinese citizens to relieve the over population?

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Asubit YOU are the one out of control here. Just an example, I said that the FBI ..."They have openly admitted that they practice routine racial profiling." And then you come back with

"Racial profiling has nothing to do with it. Nobody was profiled here."

Uhhhh...what the hell kind of twisted thought is that. Listen buddy, the FBI admitted to it! Non-Chinese scientists did the same thing and were never targeted, uhhh hello! You are causing more trouble here than anyone else.

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
Nobody is denying that racial profiling is common practice in this country.. I don't see the need to emphasize the obvious.. it is a waste of breath.

HOwever, racial profiling has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Wen Ho Lee committed treason. 55 people fled the country or pled the fifth as a result. He was caught with his pants down.

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
and by the way because of coaxing from our wonderful DOJ under reno he was given a plea bargain for pleading guilty to one count the remaining 58 were dropped.

Appalling.

cfredc

Jul 19, 2000
asubit: as some other person said, would you like to take in a couple of million chinese for adoption. im not saying that we should rip 3rd trimester babies out of their womb, im saying that china has a good point in enforcing abortions. Unfortuatnely not everything in this world can be freedom of choice. You have to really understand, china and later on the world will be affected by rampant overpopulation. Remember overpopulation leads to lack of food, which angers the people, which causes chaos. on the wen ho lee case. It has been said in time or newsweeks that many people fled because they were afraid they would get persecuted like lee did. Even lee's boss(white american) said that lee did no wrong. oh and i live at UCLA

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Asusbit: Wen Ho Lee was committed treason? That's funny how he was acquitted by a judge, and the judge even gave an apology to him!

Excuse me when i say: Please stop the BS asusbit, you aren't even good at it.