Rant: The Laziness is really kicking in now...

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Well, every summer I become really lazy. This summer started off with 3 or 4 weeks of Etymology which if you don 't know what its like, its like 250 words and definitions a night and two tests each day followed by copying all the words and definitions.

I had a week after that of nothing, then some relatives came over, then a cruise for a week, and came back yesterday.

I've literally done nothing, except practice driving a stick shift car with my dad since I'll be getting his in 6 months with my license. Anyway, I got a new CDRW from Omax today Free After Rebate and when we got home, I just started surfing online. Then I played some games and forgot about the CDRW. Then I remembered, put the sliding things on the side of it so I can slide it in my case, I notice I put them in the top holes and not bottom. I gave up, went downstairs to eat, came back, watched TV, and then assembled it. Got it working.

Really, all i've gotten accomplished yesterday and today is a little bit of work on my website, taught my brother some stuff for 15 min, practiced driving for 1 hr over two days, and put a CDRW in my computer, and, of course, ate food!

I'm hoping tomorrow is more productive for me... but based on last summer I won't wake up till 2 PM ....

Dayyuuumn, its 11:50 where I lvie now and when I last looked it was around 10:00 when I was planning on sleeping... shiat

Dragon365

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2002
It's the summer, a time to sit back and say "Whsikey Tango Foxtrot." Don't worry about it.

igowerf

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
I did less than that today. I woke up, tried to work but gave up. Then I rode my bike and mowed the lawn. I wasted my Sunday and I have work tomorrow... :(

Brymo

Banned
Dec 31, 2002
ya i finally started staying up forever, or 2 days straight then sleeping all day... love it

Kalpana

Jun 1, 2003
haha...it is the a mental think. After school it takes about a week to get out of the mode where you feel guilty for "wasting" time. Than after that week is up; you are gonna love being lazy and will never want to touch etymology ever again. Go sit out in the sun...thats what summers are for.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
I hear you. For about the last 2 months I've been going to bed at 4 and getting up at 2. In between I do nothing except surf the net, watch TV and eat. It's a sad existence but I do nothing to help it.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired!

Lol... I get so tired I want to rest but I don't want to get up out of my chair in the room from the computer and walk all the way to the bed. Imagine my life walking down the stairs to eat only knowing having to chew the food and then walk back up the stairs with a crap or piss from the previous meal.... bah!

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: NoReMoRsE
:cool::beer::music:

Stay cool, have a beer and chill. It's summer :)

I'd love to have a beer... too bad I'm 15

Maybe I should get some of those Coke wrap things to put around beer cans or something and drink it around the family and laugh...