RANT: Stupid pizza delivery people!!

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
I ordered pizza from a new place and for the second time they called saying they were 2 towns over on a street
with the same name! They have my address in their computer, and they still can't get it right! So far They've gotten 1 out of 3 orders to the right place.

ok,... stupid rant, but I'm hungry!

That is all

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Kemosabe1447
Hmm that sucks, try making your own pizza, sometimes it can be surprisingly good.

I've done that and it is good.. but I'm too lazy tonight!

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
next time fax them over a map like from mapquest...if they still fvck up...wrap the tip money around a grenade...repeat until you get a competant driver.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Two towns over??? Good God, I'd hate to deliver for them. That would suck!!! Talk about driving forever and making almost no money.

Why don't you have them make your exact address more clear in the computer, such as with a note containing the name of your town?

The worst part about the job is customers who aren't clear about their exact address (such as 3rd St vs 3rd Ave, or N, S, E, W, NE, SE, etc.) combined with phone order-takers who don't understand the address scheme within the delivery area. (I don't blame the order takers--I can't possibly expect them to have the same knowledge of the area as the drivers.)

(And I don't blame the OP in this case--I don't know his area.)

Actually, that's 2nd worst. The worst is when customers don't provide a phone number that fvcking works, and then call an hour later pissed off that we couldn't magically devine where the fvck they might be based on something like "500 2nd," when that could be one of 7 vastly different places within the same city!