Rant: Again MSI gets me Mad ** Update**

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
I sent my product for RMA I wait 2 weeks to find out no problem found and they are shipping it back. The guy on the phone says he does not know if they fixed it but in his notes it says no trouble found!!!. I don?t understand I called and I was told that it was going to be in the notes to fix the plastics. You want to know the answer he gave me. Ow when you receive the laptop and you have a problem. Call Tech support and RMA it again. Exactly. OMFG MSI again

There motto should change to MORE Sh!t Inside

Update 8-25-06
I recived my lapotop back the same condition I sent it to them. arrg POS Its still broken!!!

What should I do.!!!

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Yep, no more MSI for me either. Had to wait 3 weeks for "diagnosis" then 1 week to ship. They then picked the cheapest ground possible from CoI (city of industry, near LA) to ship to Boston! Clearly the dont give a rats ass about their customers.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I've had no problems with MSI products. I did have one motherboard, that after four years, and IDE channel went bad. Other than that, my other MSI motherboard and graphics cards have been just fine. My 6600GT VIVO did come with the wrong VIVO cable, but I just sent them a couple emails and they sent me the correct cable, no charge.

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
They suck lama dick ok they cant do anything, every one there says "what "every 5 sec. ok ..... I am so pissed. Also they do not state warranty for barebone laptops on there site nor in the manual. It is completely nothings there. In there warranty it does not state any ware about notebook barebones. I got unlimited warranty!! They say verbally I got 1 year but in court Writing is what counts.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Ahahaha... I still remember my MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum...

I sent it the first time, and they sent me the same motherboard back... So I had to call CSR, and they're like... You're still having the same problem? I'll send you a different one after you resend us your motherboard again...

So I did...

So when I got it...

I sold it on the fs/ft forums :).

DFI FTW!

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I had the same problem with my ASUS A8N-SLI...shipped it back and it still didn't work with my SCSI card (it had worked previously to whatever went wrong one day).

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
I sent my product for RMA I wait 2 weeks to find out no problem found and they are shipping it back. The guy on the phone says he does not know if they fixed it but in his notes it says no trouble found!!!. I don?t understand I called and I was told that it was going to be in the notes to fix the plastics. You want to know the answer he gave me. Ow when you receive the laptop and you have a problem. Call Tech support and RMA it again. Exactly. OMFG MSI again

There motto should change to MORE Sh!t Inside

Do what I do. It fails, throw it away.

msi1337

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
I used to like MSI...when I made this nick...since then I am now a firm believer in DFI, Asus (sometimeS) and Abit