Random "friendster is effing cool!" moment

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Yeah so here I am with nothing to do Friday nite, browsing some syndicated Friendster blogs. Well I come across some Xtina "geek love" girl who watches way to much reality tv. I check her profile and note she likes Thievery Corporation. Hey, I *LOVE* Thievery Corporation--even met Rob Garza once at ESL and got into a conversation about Jamaican dub and tabla music or something. But I digress. So I click the linky 'Thievery Corporation' to find other people who like the music. Not surprisingly, a lot of them are young, twenty-something students/professionals and many are Indian like myself.

But then I come across this girl, who I think has one of the CUTEST friendster pics I've ever seen! And she's a professional athlete! And I dig the stuff she digs (except I'm a beergutted man who hates soccer.)

So what was the cool part? Well, believe it or not, I'm actually CONNECTED to her...with only two degrees of separation! It seems that my cousin and this girl's friends run in the same circles back in Pittsburgh. Neato! Makes me believe that pretty soon I might have some sort of 'six degrees of separation' thing going on between me and everyone with Intarweb in die welt. Maybe I can even be the next Kevin Bacon. But no shower scenes, please.

Cliff's Notes:
- Jigga finds kewt chik on Friendster connected thru cousin
- Jigga wants to be the next Kevin Bacon
- Jigga uses ATOT as his personal blahg

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
You - FuelProductions - Aliya - Dyp - Bryan - Melissa

Hey, I'm connected to her too.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001

PICS!!! : http://photos.friendster.com/photos/70/07/2147007/9924116330490l.jpg

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hometown: Wexford, PA
College/University: Yale University, Attended 1994 - 1998, Class of 1998, Bachelor's Degree, Economics
Affiliations: Philadelphia Phoenix Football Team (www.philadelphiaphoenix.org)
Hobbies and Interests: Football, Egon Schiele, Eva Hesse, Mark Chihuly, ceramics, rock climbing, yoga, Italo Calvino, foreign movies, traveling, eating desserts
Favorite Books: The Fountainhead, 100 Years of Solitude, Midnight's Children, His Dark Materials, If on a Winter's Night a Traveler..., A Series of Unfortunate Events
Favorite Movies: Alphaville, Brothers Quay, The Official Story, Z, Battle of Algiers, Ninja Scroll, A Clockwork Orange, Kill Bill, Amelie, Raise the Red Lantern, Nowhere in Africa, Kolya, Spirited Away, Iron Monkey
Favorite Music: Dance Hall, Outkast, Bjork, Thievery Corporation, Aaliyah, De La Soul.
Favorite TV Shows: Frasier, Moonlighting, The Simpson's, Malcolm in the Middle, Da Ali G Show, Samurai Jack
Who I Want to Meet: Anyone

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: eyecandy86
Originally posted by: rh71
7/10 cuteness

agreed.

but i still don't see boobies.
She's gotta have em...its impossible for soccer players NOT to have bewbies. Volleyball and basketball, yeah they can do without em. But soccer players are mandated to have bewbies.