1080p 24fps, h264@~3000kb/s,5.1, 2hr video

Encoding started on Tue Jul 17 06:36:47 EDT 2007
MEncoder dev-CVS-060307-04:23-4.0.1 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
Mac OSX static build for ffmpegX
FIXME:Hardenabling SSE and SSE2 without detection
CPU: Intel (Family: 6, Stepping: 8)
CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

@77% on the second pass:| / 1.66ghz CD . I wonder how much faster my work lappy can d it? (2ghz c2d)

And I was hoping to watch it:(

later

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
OMG, another H.264 HD thread from Goosemaster? I was getting worried because I wasn't getting my fix. When's the post about your family treating you unfairly or some random injury going to arrive?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: sygyzy
OMG, another H.264 HD thread from Goosemaster? I was getting worried because I wasn't getting my fix. When's the post about your family treating you unfairly or some random injury going to arrive?

jeez man..chill out...

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

jeez man..chill out...

Seems like he's on a mission today...earlier he complained about NFS4 and others simply reposting news found on tmz/perezhilton/engadget/thecarconnection...but I do share some of his opinions. Sadly, you used to post rather consistently about your latest accomplishment or lack thereof, blatantly (perhaps not to you) searching for a congratulations or vote of sympathy. Almost got to the point where I'd block your threads, but then you tapered off when your new job started.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: eelw
Get the power of a quad core.

:(

Sony Vegas has a rendering client that would allow me to take advantage of the many CPUs in the house since I can't afford anything hardware right now but no dice...too much $$ for a functional version

Originally posted by: EvilYoda

jeez man..chill out...

Seems like he's on a mission today...earlier he complained about NFS4 and others simply reposting news found on tmz/perezhilton/engadget/thecarconnection...but I do share some of his opinions. Sadly, you used to post rather consistently about your latest accomplishment or lack thereof, blatantly (perhaps not to you) searching for a congratulations or vote of sympathy. Almost got to the point where I'd block your threads, but then you tapered off when your new job started.

<----had/has depression

I got 'fixed' :p

<-----had to miss his train for a meeting today:( ended up getting home really late:(

It's so out of character...don't look at me..I'm hideous:p

edit: now that I think about it, I wasn't looking for a shoulder to cry on or praise...just wanted to chat about tech stuff since basically none of my friends are technical...maybe like one:(

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sony Vegas has a rendering client that would allow me to take advantage of the many CPUs in the house since I can't afford anything hardware right now but no dice...too much $$ for a functional version

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: eelw

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

t's not that bad reall $400 ($180 for edu version :D)and you get a rendering client included....just imagine....you have a naturally threaded process and could have at least 8 cores doing your bidding for you @ 3ghz

hell, just combining my core duo, c2d, and an amd64 would kick ass...and vegas is pretty good ..no $$ though:(