Rand Paul: Media Gave 'Predatory' Bill Clinton a 'Free Pass' on Lewinsky Affair

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Again because I love this picture so damn much:

xYKmuLm.jpg

Whats the crocodile with a nuke supposed to signify?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I don't give a shit if the guy dyes his hair purple.....he'd make 10x the president that we have now. At least he cares about the constitution, unlike the current POTUS, who is trying to destroy it.

Are you guys ever going to give it up with that broken record?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Nope. We want our country back. The usurpers have to go!

You're stupid if you actually believe that horseshit.
Who are these ursurpers, other Americans? I suppose you'd prefer a single party state in the name of your freedom?
And you're complaining that the Constitution is being destroyed by the President while posting anonymously on the Internet from the comfort of your home.
Yep, clearly our freedoms are gone. Now pardon me while I look into aluminum stocks. ..

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I don't give a shit if the guy dyes his hair purple.....he'd make 10x the president that we have now. At least he cares about the constitution, unlike the current POTUS, who is trying to destroy it.

I get sooooo tired of conservatives and their undying protestations of love for the constitution. We got it the first 1000 times you said it! And we ALL know how much you love FREEDOM.

How about contributing something with actual substance rather than meaningless platitudes and unfounded unsourced libel? Otherwise write yourself a bot that spews FREEDOM and CONSTITUTION and let it do your work for you. It would save you a lot of time and effort.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Don't vote for Hillary because her husband once got a blowjob and got caught. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Trying to character assassinate one of the most popular political figures of recent decades (possibly THE most) who presided over a long period of prosperity with 20 year old dirt that everyone not in a coma during the 90s knows about has to be about the most incompetent thing I've seen in a while.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Don't vote for Hillary because her husband once got a blowjob and got caught. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Trying to character assassinate one of the most popular political figures of recent decades (possibly THE most) who presided over a long period of prosperity with 20 year old dirt that everyone not in a coma during the 90s knows about has to be about the most incompetent thing I've seen in a while.

I don't know...they DID nominate McCain and then Romney. Those were pretty big examples.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
GOP pissed about gender gap and the war on women is sticking.

I'll give them a piece of free advice.

All Republican governors should issue a statement "We are ending state sponsored rape of women" (trans vaginal ultrasounds)

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

Par for the course for the GOP.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Personally, I really don't like Hillary as a person. However, she, as the apparent heir to the throne of capitalism represents my economic interests better than anything the Repubs have come up with. So until the Repubs really start caring about the interests of the middle class and the poor as much (or as little) as the Dems do, I'll have to give her the nod in the voting booth.

That being said, the Clinton Clan have a lot of formidable political savvy and well-to-do well placed connections built up over their decades of public service. Tough nut to crack in my opinion.

Along with that, I think there's this overwhelming intangible sense of justice denied and owed to Hillary from her staunch suporters after being, from their view, "snaked" out of the presidency by Obama. I'd even chance to say that many Obama supporters share in that sentiment, in the sense that Hillary deserves a second chance after being picked up and unceremoniously dumped on a lonely stretch of beach by the Obama tsunami that literally came out of nowhere. I think this feeling that she is owed is going to play a big part in her effort to have the first "first man" in the White House.

It's going to be a whole hell of a lot of fun watching the Repubs try to pick apart the Clinton campaign enigma, especially with Bill being so adept at firing back with accurate and overwhelming firepower.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Personally, I really don't like Hillary as a person. However, she, as the apparent heir to the throne of capitalism represents my economic interests better than anything the Repubs have come up with. So until the Repubs really start caring about the interests of the middle class and the poor as much (or as little) as the Dems do, I'll have to give her the nod in the voting booth.

That being said, the Clinton Clan have a lot of formidable political savvy and well-to-do well placed connections built up over their decades of public service. Tough nut to crack in my opinion.

Along with that, I think there's this overwhelming intangible sense of justice denied and owed to Hillary from her staunch suporters after being, from their view, "snaked" out of the presidency by Obama. I'd even chance to say that many Obama supporters share in that sentiment, in the sense that Hillary deserves a second chance after being picked up and unceremoniously dumped on a lonely stretch of beach by the Obama tsunami that literally came out of nowhere. I think this feeling that she is owed is going to play a big part in her effort to have the first "first man" in the White House.

It's going to be a whole hell of a lot of fun watching the Repubs try to pick apart the Clinton campaign enigma, especially with Bill being so adept at firing back with accurate and overwhelming firepower.

There's not much of a question that Hillary would be a better president than Obama right now. I thought she did a fantastic job as Secretary of State. I sure wish she'd won the primary.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
There's not much of a question that Hillary would be a better president than Obama right now. I thought she did a fantastic job as Secretary of State. I sure wish she'd won the primary.

There isn't much of a question of this? I can't possibly fathom how someone could make that judgment, much less do so with such certainty.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

But Benghazi!?!?!

That will resonate with the base but doesn't seem to have done much to drum up the rage of the independent or Democratic voters. So if she wins we'll have another Democratic presidency where the crazy wing of the GOP (which seems to be the main wing now) will continually try to portray her as some sort of demonic liberal figure who will lead to the downfall of Western civilization.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
There isn't much of a question of this? I can't possibly fathom how someone could make that judgment, much less do so with such certainty.

She would have been Bill Part Deux. Moderate on almost every issue, and enough fortitude to withstand the wackos from either side. Not at all like Obama who appears to have had his spine surgically removed.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
But Benghazi!?!?!

That will resonate with the base but doesn't seem to have done much to drum up the rage of the independent or Democratic voters. So if she wins we'll have another Democratic presidency where the crazy wing of the GOP (which seems to be the main wing now) will continually try to portray her as some sort of demonic liberal figure who will lead to the downfall of Western civilization.

Hillary will stop being 'better than Obama' in about six months, at which point she will become the murdering, scandal-plagued, devil incarnate.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Hillary will stop being 'better than Obama' in about six months, at which point she will become the murdering, scandal-plagued, devil incarnate.

Political reality is fleeting at best. Que the Republican hate machines.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Political reality is fleeting at best. Que the Republican hate machines.

They only deny their hate by projecting it onto anybody who tells them what they are, disgusting brain damaged hate machines punching the shadow demons that float by their altered reality windows, lost in a nightmare of their own making. Oh well, fuck um. They are never going to listen. We are all fucked till they become extinct, politically. If we refuse to be as insane as they are they will take us all down. Such it is with fear and loathing.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
The most telling thing is that people like Rand Paul actually pass for intellectuals in the Republican party. In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king.