RAM assistance please..

shk

Banned
May 17, 2000
hi all. I need some recommendation on what's the latest and best performing RAM module. I have room to spare a $220+ for just one stick of RAM. Im looking for very high quality, stable, extremely overclockable, and that should work well with my following spec:..

PIII 800EB@ 852(current setting with PC100 RAM)
Abit BE6-2 Rev.2 HPT370 UDMA100
Seagate Baracudda HD 512kb cache@ 7.2k rpm
SB Live!

I had some filthy time with my RAM on my system. I have tried 3 different kinds of RAMs(including Crucial Tech PC133) each time i ran the system but I been having problems them since the day I built my system which is 6 months ago. After 6 months of time I spent on narrowing down the goddamn problems and others(from anandtech) who helped me also suspected the RAM module. This is the ony one left and nothing else,.. so Im willing to spend a lot of money($220+ for one stick of PC133 or PC150 RAM) for the memory.

In the meantime, Im checking on some site trying to look for which RAM will also will be very compatible with my Mobo. Thnks very much if you'd help.

Dark4ng3l

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2000
mushkin rev2 pc-133 or pc-150 mushkin ram. crucial pc-13 is also good but not as good as mushkin.

shk

Banned
May 17, 2000
thanks for your input. Im going to go with Mushkin then. sorry about my poor grammer on my first post, i didn't do editing.. :(