r580... In house and working

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xtknight

Elite Member
Oct 15, 2004
Originally posted by: nitromullet
im apalled, that some of you would take the word of some forums on some foreign site that has smileys and question marks all over the place

They're only question marks and smiley's because you don't have the proper Asian font installed for the pages to display correctly. C'mon man, you're smarter than that...

LOL...Chinese characters don't show up as smiley faces besides in Wingdings or Dingwings/Webdings whatever it's called. :) He means the emoticon pictures I think. You guys should get the Asian language pack so you can decipher this top-secret information with Babelfish.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Hmm, that's not a bad price actually.

I didn't know there were SLI mobos that cheap.

However, i ain't from teh USA, & the cheapest i can find it here is $170 Cdn., which is more than the much-better-for-OCing/tweaking DFI Ultra-D.

I'm rather anti SLI/Crossfire, & i doubt that's going to change anytime soon, since video cards keep doubling in performance every couple yrs.

nRollo

Banned
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: n7
Hmm, that's not a bad price actually.

I didn't know there were SLI mobos that cheap.

However, i ain't from teh USA, & the cheapest i can find it here is $170 Cdn., which is more than the much-better-for-OCing/tweaking DFI Ultra-D.

I'm rather anti SLI/Crossfire, & i doubt that's going to change anytime soon, since video cards keep doubling in performance every couple yrs.

It's a good motherboard too, have one in my sons box with 6800GTs on it. Check it out:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813130492

Even has a SBLive built in. I can tell you this: I get more fps out of having two 6800GTs on that board than I could get with ANY amount of OCing a CPU and vid card. SLI is good stuff, I'm getting a X2 4600+ and putting my 3800+ in his box, I bet that rig will last him two years.