R520 Benchies at HA

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Duvie

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Kalessian
Originally posted by: crazydingo
So taunting him, then implying that he's immature as well as on a "lower level" doesn't fit into the insults category? You ARE stupid.
I didnt use any abusive words to make my point. He acted immature and I called it, you want me to turn a blind eye towards it ?

And thank YOU too for bring to the fore your upbringing. :)

Oh please. Remarking on his "upbringing" and claiming he's too inadequate to become a mod are much more personal attacks than a simple "goofball" and "stupid". Stupid.

Oh dont even worry about it....He is a punk who cannot back up anything he stated so he went after me personally with the mod comments....tries to bring up old battles with Rollo who I always have respected for his knowledge in Video related issues....

I think most who know me in the cpu forums know when I battle I have data to back up what I state. Here the article in question has data and instead we are being told to not believe any of it, and ppl being quite nasty with their accusations of that author. I think the INtel/Amd battles seem to have a bit more substance then this crap.

I think the title "crazydingo" explains it all....

crazydingo

Golden Member
May 15, 2005
Oh please. Remarking on his "upbringing" and claiming he's too inadequate to become a mod are much more personal attacks than a simple "goofball" and "stupid". Stupid.
Obviously its tough for you to comprehend plain english and follow a discussion.

a. I post in this thread my opinion.
b. "Duvie" flames me for the simple fact that he disagrees. (Is that mature?)
c. I point out his obvious juvinile behavior.
d. He comes back with more and even more low insults.
e. I assume he is either a raging hormone teenager or didnt have a good upbringing to respect others' opinion.
d. You butt in and keep trying to outmatch "Duvie" by overusing the word "stupid".

I hope the mod that closes this thread realises "Duvie" cant handle different or any another opinion than his own and resorts to attacking immaturishly. This is my last post in this thread, whatever you post from now on wont make it to my attention. I have already wasted enough of my time.

Duvie

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: crazydingo
Obviously its tough for you to comprehend plain english and follow a discussion.

a. I post in this thread my opinion.
b. "Duvie" flames me for the simple fact that he disagrees. (Is that mature?)
c. I point out his obvious juvinile behavior.
d. He comes back with more and even more low insults.
e. I assume he is either a raging hormone teenager or didnt have a good upbringing to respect others' opinion.
d. You butt in and keep trying to outmatch "Duvie" by overusing the word "stupid".

I hope the mod that closes this thread realises "Duvie" cant handle different or any another opinion than his own and resorts to attacking immaturishly. This is my last post in this thread, whatever you post from now on wont make it to my attention. I have already wasted enough of my time.

Good luck on that one....

goofball is hardly an attack...I playfully call my son that when he says or does something goofy....I though what you said was goofy...he has not shielded himself from any liability and would be rather fool hardy to in one sentence give ppl doubt because of his failure to be launch partner and then put out erroneous benches....That is goofy to say the least.

In return I get...
1)hypocrite
2)"duvienill"
3)taunting of the mod situation
4)called me a joke

Yeah I fail to see any escalation there....:roll:

Oh by the way I am 34...A little edgy over family disagreement...Dont like you!!! You honestly think I care what you think? Oh buddy I wont lose any sleep over it trust me....I get a good laugh out of it though. Instead of calling my son goofbal,l I will now call him "crazydingo".....

Kalessian

Aug 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Duvie
I get a good laugh out of it though. Instead of calling my son goofbal,l I will now call him "crazydingo".....

rofl! What a puzzled look he'll give you.

I normally don't trade insults, but I think it's funny when someone goes insane over simple words and tries to spin their euphemisms as more civilized.

As for the whole Sassen thing, it is silly, I agree. I love how he can get the tech world all in a fuss, though.

At this point we've covered pretty much every motive and who should be responsible. We should just vote one of six options: Totally false, False but unsure, totally unsure, pretty sure it's true, no doubt it's true, who cares. Then when AT does its review, we get to see who said what. :)