R.I.P.

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
I am posting this in a new thread so Geekbabe can have her thread back ... sorry, girl. :eek:

Yesterday, around 3h30 in the morning, someone who was very special to me died in a terrible car accident. Not only she was a friend, but also a distant relative (my great grandfather was her great-great grandfather). She was very young, only fifteen, and a really loving person. Her sister was seriously injured, underwent several surgeries and is now being kept sedated. She's in serious, but stable condition. Her mother and step-father escaped without serious injuries. They were returning from a wedding, when their car lost control and colided with a lighting post, which fell over the backseat of the car.

I've tried a lot of things to get this out of my mind, but every moment a new detail about the accident is brought up to me. And unfortunately no one in my family is understanding why I'm suffering so much because of this. In the end, many thoughts have spurred in my mind; things that have been kept dormant and suddenly are forced out into the world.

If you find a place, please keep this in your thoughts, whatever are your beliefs. Still, I don't ask for anything except a for place where I can express my feelings.

Rest in Peace, Teresa.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Rest in Peace Teresa

I wish I could say that it gets easier, but it doesn't. I lost my brother one month sixteen days ago. I still cry nearly every day.

d33pt

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
sorry to hear about Teresa... my best wishes for you and her family.

Evadman..sorry to hear about your bro too. what happened to him? i've never had a death in my immediately family (thank god), so it's hard to relate, but i know i would be devastated

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Bryan
My condolences for your loss. :(

rose.gif

TheCorm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
That very sad news....I get a cold chill go through me when someone so young passes away before there time :(
rose.gif
:(

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Today was a difficult day to go through ... more than often my mind wandered off from what I was supposed to be thinking. But I understand that it is inevitable.

I thank you all for the kind words ...

Pedro