Quote "And they are just EATING the Raiders for lunch!!!!" WOOOOO, go Titans!

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Raiders are currently getting OWNED by the Titians :confused:. Another quote from one of the announcers: "Titans are waxing these guys!". LOL. Eddie George is on fire today, if your into football turn this game on!!

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Ummmm....I hate the Raiders, but this is only pre-season.;)

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Dammit, I had tickets to go tonight, but I passed out on the couch when I got home this afternoon...:|

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: dtyn
Dammit, I had tickets to go tonight, but I passed out on the couch when I got home this afternoon...:|

Awww MAN!!, this is an awsome game to be at. The Raiders defense is getting pissed and we all know how stupid the raiders get when their mad :p.

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002
yeah its preseason. I do admit that the Titans are looking very impressive against the preseason super bowl contenders Raiders. Hope Eddie George can continue to keep this form throughout the season. He's always been one of my favorite players.

And keep in mind the Vikings went undefeated in last year's preseason, but pretty much imploded during the season.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: UCDznutz
yeah its preseason. I do admit that the Titans are looking very impressive against the preseason super bowl contenders Raiders. Hope Eddie George can continue to keep this form throughout the season. He's always been one of my favorite players.

And keep in mind the Vikings went undefeated in last year's preseason, but pretty much imploded during the season.

I dont think much of anything about pre-season, I just love football :). Dru Bennet from the Titans just got hurt!, he was grabing his lower back :Q. I also hope Eddie George can stay healthy and off the bench this year, he's really an amazing player.

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
<<And they are just EATING the Raiders for lunch!!!!>>

I think then nutritional value of Raiders is overrated... Snickers is superior... :D

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002
Originally posted by: bdog231

I dont think much of anything about pre-season, I just love football :).

Amen to that. Hoping there's a baseball strike for more football coverage :)

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke
It's preseason...who cares?

Who cares? Who cares? Quite simple, anyone that's in a fantasy league matching one teams 5th string against another teams 4th string cares. To them it's life and death. For all of us in the real world, there are more realistic sports to follow, like professional wrestling and slamball. Wake me on opening day, until then watching Steve Spurrier running up the score against a secondary that's going to be installing aluminum siding in Iowa a month from now is as exciting as it was watching Steve Spurrier run up the score against Northern Wisconsin Barber College or whoever else it was Florida used to play for Homecoming.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
uhhhh, football is football man, its always entertaining
Big fan of the XFL were you? Sorry but preseason football is to real football as transvestites are to real women. It may look about the same, but underneath it's entirely different.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke
uhhhh, football is football man, its always entertaining
Big fan of the XFL were you? Sorry but preseason football is to real football as transvestites are to real women. It may look about the same, but underneath it's entirely different.

Alrighty....., I guess your insanely passionate about the game :p, if a bit extreme, I cant blame ya. For the record I thought XFL was horrible.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Heh, my friend drafted O'Donnell in our Madden 2002 franchise game. He hated him. I wonder if he's watching now.