Quick! Recommend a beer!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

huberm

Golden Member
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Forsythe
Tuborg!

Finally someone else knows this beer is the best! The beer of Danish Kings!

And did you know its available in the US now?

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Molson Canadian...but you likely cannot get that in the US :p

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: BigJ
Originally posted by: n7
Molson Canadian...but you likely cannot get that in the US :p

They actually sell Molson Canadian in the US :p

Yes but its even sh!ttier than the already awful Canadian version.

fornax

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Almost any Czech beer sold in the US will be very good. True Japanese beers (Sapporo or Kirin) are also good, but whatch out for those brewed in the US or Canada, they're crap. Many German beers are great too.

Oh, DosXX is very nice too. Probably the only Mexica beer worth buying, especially the lager.

EpsiIon

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: fornax
Almost any Czech beer sold in the US will be very good. True Japanese beers (Sapporo or Kirin) are also good, but whatch out for those brewed in the US or Canada, they're crap. Many German beers are great too.

Oh, DosXX is very nice too. Probably the only Mexica beer worth buying, especially the lager.

I ended up getting some Sapporo. I noticed after the fact that it was brewed in Canada, but it was still pretty good.

Dubb

Platinum Member
Mar 25, 2003
Originally posted by: jspeicher
is that cherry wheat good? Every wheat beer I've had was horrible!

I generally like wheat beers..

The cherry wheat, like most sam adams, is sh!t for what it costs. That cherry wheat is the crappiest $8 a 6 pack beer I've ever had.

some sam adams is ok...the winter lager is good, as is old fezzywig ale. the rest is worth maybe $5/6 at best to "unfit for human consumption" at worst.