Quick question about Windows Activation

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
I just replaced a dead dvd and now Windows require me to activate. However, it appears I activated my key too much and I have to call in. When I call though, the machine can't find my key and tries to connect me to a person. However, I just get disconnected from their system. Anyone knows what's up or another way to activate?

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Hmm. I've activated when when I made a change to my computer, I just went through to a person and that was that.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: OulOat
I just replaced a dead dvd and now Windows require me to activate. However, it appears I activated my key too much and I have to call in. When I call though, the machine can't find my key and tries to connect me to a person. However, I just get disconnected from their system. Anyone knows what's up or another way to activate?

No other way.

Keep calling.

And post in the right goddamn forum.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004

Legitimate route: Keep trying to get through proper activiation channels, i.e. keep calling

Illegitimate route: corporate edition

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me
Originally posted by: Nik

No other way.

Keep calling.

And post in the right goddamn forum.

GROW A NEW HEAD IMO

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
Make this my 2nd time. I just get a little music, then 1 min of a slow 2 tone disconnect signal, then 1 min of silence, and finally the regular disconnect.

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just hit 0 or don't talk when you call, you'll get rerouted to an operator in India.