Question (poll) for guys about their genetalia

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
OK, my fiancee think my descended left testicle is abnormal. Apparently, the men she's seen before me have not had one. But all the medical research I've read (here, for example) says that having one testicle hang lower than the other, usually the left, is absolutely normal. So guys (only guys!), do YOU have one testicle that hangs lower than the other? I'm out to prove that I'm not a freak of nature! :p

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
who cares. just tell her she has one boob that hangs lower than the other and let her freak out for weeks trying to figure out which one.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Same level. I'm not sure I really want to know the answer to this, but is the level one hangs at that much lower than the other? I can't imagine that sort of thing actually being noticeable.

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
You are not a freak of nature. I have seen alot of guys like that. It's normal.
Breasts are not always symmetrical. Point that out to her.

That is unless one hangs to your kneecap and one is basically in your body. If so you might want to get that checked out because you are probably going to die.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
No doubt perfectly normal, the human body isn't perfectly symmetrical. You're fiancee probably has one breast that is slightly bigger then the other.

Jan 31, 2002
Uh, that's by design so that they don't crush/rub together when you walk.

Those who voted "same level" must have small marbles. :p

- M4H

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
who cares. just tell her she has one boob that hangs lower than the other and let her freak out for weeks trying to figure out which one.

Wow, that's harsh :laugh:

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Perfectly normal to have one that hangs a little lower...just like it's perfectly normal if one of her breasts is slightly larger than the other.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Uh, that's by design so that they don't crush/rub together when you walk.

Those who voted "same level" must have small marbles. :p

- M4H

<insert random psychobabble and flames for implying endorsement of Intelligent Design>

L

Lola

Originally posted by: Bootprint
No doubt perfectly normal, the human body isn't perfectly symmetrical. You're fiancee probably has one breast that is slightly bigger then the other.

That is true. 90% of women are a-symetrical with their breasts... but that does not mean any man should point it out.
All people are not totally the same on each side either... face, body... whatever.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
Originally posted by: Bootprint

That is true. 90% of women are a-symetrical with their breasts... but that does not mean any man should point it out.
All people are not totally the same on each side either... face, body... whatever.

I disagree. This phenomenon needs to be inspected in much greater detail, both through conventional visual observation and tactile feedback. :p

- M4H

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: leftyman
it is absolutely normal.

Your so aptly named for a thread like this! :thumbsup:

Koing

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
Just tell her that men were created in the image of God. She is just just some old rib bone. But say it sweetly so she doesn't get mad at you.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
I see the results, I guess it makes sense why the phrase 'suck my left nut' has become so popular..

Along with "I'd give my left nut for that" or "Costs an arm, a leg, and your left nut" :p

- M4H

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
I see the results, I guess it makes sense why the phrase 'suck my left nut' has become so popular..

Along with "I'd give my left nut for that" or "Costs an arm, a leg, and your left nut" :p

- M4H

Thats a first, never heard that one. :p :laugh:

Ah nuts, can't live with em, can't live with out em...