Question about the rock band "Queen"

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
How bad do you have to be trippin to make these lyrics together?

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

:laugh:

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
I think Bill Hicks sums it up nicely:
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs."

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Heller
Obviously you have to be trippin quite abit since you might be trippin atleast a little bit :p

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Originally posted by: BudAshes
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs."

Wow never herd that before, well said.

Originally posted by: TheSlamma
Originally posted by: Heller
Obviously you have to be trippin quite abit since you might be trippin atleast a little bit :p

Just a little

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Bwhahahaahahaha....

So true, and hilarious.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
A friend of mine recently said after listening to St. Anger from Metallica that they should put the lead singer back on drugs cuz their last stint sucked.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005

10/4

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
Bwhahahaahahaha....

So true, and hilarious.

I want the name of their connection. I've never had good enough stuff that I would have let Ringo sing no matter how much I smoked.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
to imagine a world where drugs were not available to musicians and other assorted artists... well, that's called hell. Drugs make the world for round for my ears. :D music is one of my favorite things, and I thank musicians for their drug-induced albums. :laugh:

the drug-era for the Beatles, I like so much better than their sober period when they began. ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
Originally posted by: Eli
Bwhahahaahahaha....

So true, and hilarious.

I want the name of their connection. I've never had good enough stuff that I would have let Ringo sing no matter how much I smoked.

You ever hear that album John Lennon made with Yoko? Man, they must have been on some good shit.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Wow, I've heard more Queen than I thought, courtesy of Weird Al's various polka medleys.

My only other memories of Queen are dreadful ones. At Walmart, every freaking night, some dickhead manager would call in a request along these lines: "High, my shift is the mostest awseomest bunch evaaarr!!1111!! I'm going to be really clever, and make them feel like a million bucks, by requesting the greatest song ever, 'We Are The Champions!'"

Oh what I wouldn't have done for the sweet mercy of a Rickrolling back then.

Oh, and some morons on the bus back in elementary school would sing "We Will Rock You" every damn day, while pounding on the seats and floor. Damn kids need to be sedated with elephant tranquilizers.