Question Question about the GPU Bench on anandtech site

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Unfortunately Bench has not been updated for GPU's for some time. The CPU one is up to date for 2020 though.

If you know what cards you want to compare, there are other review sites that have comparisons. Although they are quite as nice as Bench is.

Are you building a new system, or upgrading an existing one?

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
No, it doesn't appear that any of the games in Anandtech's benchmark database for the past few years use Unreal Engine 4. I know that Techspot/ Hardware Unboxed uses two UE4 games, Jedi Fallen Order and Gears of War 5, in their recent reviews. I don't think they have an easily browsable database though.

As a general rule of thumb, Unreal Engine games tend to favor Nvidia.

steve wilson

Sep 18, 2004
Unfortunately Bench has not been updated for GPU's for some time. The CPU one is up to date for 2020 though.

If you know what cards you want to compare, there are other review sites that have comparisons. Although they are quite as nice as Bench is.

Are you building a new system, or upgrading an existing one?

Was thinking of upgrading just the card when the new Nvidia cards come out, but I don't really need it as I have a 1080 and I'm only playing at 1920x1080. I should wait a while longer and do a full system upgrade when DDR5 comes out. Currently on a 6700K. The game is just very poorly optimised, even though it has been out for 3 years now.

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
Was thinking of upgrading just the card when the new Nvidia cards come out, but I don't really need it as I have a 1080 and I'm only playing at 1920x1080. I should wait a while longer and do a full system upgrade when DDR5 comes out. Currently on a 6700K. The game is just very poorly optimised, even though it has been out for 3 years now.

Yeah with those specs you shouldn't be in a huge rush to upgrade. It just comes down to PUBG's optimization being a dumpster fire no matter what hardware you play it on.