Question about FS/FT

SneakyStuff

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2004
Wasn't really sure where to put this since it isn't a technical issue and it would dissapear in about 3 seconds in the FS/FT forum, but here it goes!

I am interested in selling a graphics card in FS/FT but I do not use paypal as a means of selling things. On ebay I used cash/money order just fine for some time, but now they are mandating that all sellers use paypal and I do not feel comfortable doing that. So my question to you is this; is cash/money order used on FS/FT? or should I head over to craigslist?

edit: I HAVE a paypal account, but do not use it to recieve payment, if that makes any difference.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
While not as popular as Paypal, money orders are certainly still used in FS/FT. I just bought a laptop using a MO just a few weeks ago.

SneakyStuff

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2004
OK, so if I have a legitimate e-mail adress listed in my profile and I have the product in my posession to sell I am good to go on FS/FT?

Narse

Moderator<br>Computer Help
Mar 14, 2000
You are fine, although some people like me refuse to buy something where only a MO is accepted, so you are limiting your buying populace.