quality streamer for showing movies - what is worthwhile and why?

roynany

Jan 24, 2021
there are 3 companies that are called leaders in the field
but no stereo store wants to mess with it because they claim a lot of problems!
and does not approach OPPO

Dune HD Max Vision 4K
Zidoo UHD3000 Media Player
ZAPPITI PRO 4K HDR AUDIOCOM CINEMA EDITION

Unfortunately there are not many reviews out there about the quality of the devices
and it's a shame that a site like anandtech.com can not check the quality of these products!

the manufacturers will be happy to give you a review device!

these products are mini-computers
and because there are so many streaming sites, every home is looking for quality streaming

and because there are so many streaming sites, every home is looking for quality streaming

I have some questions about this product :

1. manufacturers claim that their product can show 12 BIT color
68 billion colors

but you did not write how 68 billion colors can be seen
?
the movies come in 8 or 10 bits
does each device have a color converter up to 12 BIT?
or
Shows a 12 BIT movie shot 12 BIT ?

2. Realtek chip

another big problem - for years "Realtek chip" has conquered the world of computers with very low quality products! Very cheap! that are worth nothing!

they just ruined the sound in the computers! I have not yet seen a quality product - audiophile on the computer I have never seen a quality product with Android

3. Android - any Android streamer is poor quality in the picture or surround
In immature software can't produce quality
the color is always faded, compressed, lacking contrast, missing shades

Oski1997

Nov 10, 2021
there are 3 companies that are called leaders in the field
but no stereo store wants to mess with it because they claim a lot of problems!
and does not approach OPPO

Dune HD Max Vision 4K
Zidoo UHD3000 Media Player
ZAPPITI PRO 4K HDR AUDIOCOM CINEMA EDITION

Unfortunately there are not many reviews out there about the quality of the devices
and it's a shame that a site like anandtech.com can not check the quality of these products!

the manufacturers will be happy to give you a review device!

I have some questions about this product :

1. manufacturers claim that their product can show 12 BIT color
68 billion colors

but you did not write how 68 billion colors can be seen
?
the movies come in 8 or 10 bits
does each device have a color converter up to 12 BIT?
or
Shows a 12 BIT movie shot 12 BIT ?

2. Realtek chip

another big problem - for years "Realtek chip" has conquered the world of computers with very low quality products! Very cheap! that are worth nothing!

they just ruined the sound in the computers! I have not yet seen a quality product - audiophile on the computer I have never seen a quality product with Android

3. Android - any Android streamer is poor quality in the picture or surround
In immature software can't produce quality
the color is always faded, compressed, lacking contrast, missing shades

What do you think about Nvidia Shield for streaming lossless audio on apps like Netflix, Disney+?

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
What do you think about Nvidia Shield for streaming lossless audio on apps like Netflix, Disney+?
i own 4 shields and they are awesome for streaming, however now i just run plex now and use my plex app built into the tv.

as far as realtek i think they are just fine, use one of the newer chipsets with optical and it sounds amazing

Oski1997

Nov 10, 2021
i own 4 shields and they are awesome for streaming, however now i just run plex now and use my plex app built into the tv.

Does your TV pass lossless audio - Atmos (with Dolby TrueHD) and DTS-X (with DTS-HD MA) - natively by using the Plex app? I thought only the new 8K TCLs and Sony TVs could pass lossless audio (DTS-X) with their IMAX Enhanced 2021 TVs?

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
Does your TV pass lossless audio - Atmos (with Dolby TrueHD) and DTS-X (with DTS-HD MA) - natively by using the Plex app? I thought only the new 8K TCLs and Sony TVs could pass lossless audio (DTS-X) with their IMAX Enhanced 2021 TVs?
thats a really good question the tv that has atmos is plugged str8 to the computer, my other tv's dont use any fancy atmos or DTS, just the living room.

Reactions: Oski1997