Put Hillary in the White House ....

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: boomerang
Chelsea

And to think I thought she was just going through an akward phase when Bill was in office.

Are you going somewhere with this? Seems like a low blow to me.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yhe was anything BUT beautiful when she was a gangly teenager in the White House as well...Definitely NOT a beauty queen, but apparently quite intelligent...much like both her parents.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Is Chelsea going to be the pied piper leading all the illegals to the promised land then?

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
holy crap. Looks like one of those pictures from Jay Leno where they take two famous faces and show what their child would look like.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Yhe was anything BUT beautiful when she was a gangly teenager in the White House as well...Definitely NOT a beauty queen, but apparently quite intelligent...much like both her parents.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
Originally posted by: OdiN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think she's gonna be in the next American Pie movie.

.........and this one time at band camp :laugh:

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chelsea went to Stanford and Oxford
Hillary went to Wellesley and Yale Law
Bill Clinton went to Oxford as a Rhodes scholar and Yale Law

Since you are laughing so hard, care to share with us to which schools you went to and what degrees you got?

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: senseamp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since you are laughing so hard, care to share with us to which schools you went to and what degrees you got?

And Bush went to Yale. What's your point about the schools someone goes to?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: MotF Bane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bush was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and went to Yale as a legacy.
Bill Clinton came from nothing and ended up a Rhodes scholar at Oxford. He got where he did on his intelligence, not his birth. If the distinction escapes you, then not much I can tell you.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bush was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and went to Yale as a legacy.
Bill Clinton came from nothing and ended up a Rhodes scholar at Oxford. He got where he did on his intelligence, not his birth. If the distinction escapes you, then not much I can tell you.

QFT. Like the Clintons or not, they're BOTH highly intelligent people. They MAY be "ethically challenged", (like MOST people in politics) but smart they certainly are...

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I've seen some pics of her where she didn't look too bad.

Anyway, only a complete idiot votes for a president based on what the daughter looks like...does that really even need to be stated? :confused:

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice. :D

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just because you disagree with someone about how the country should be run doesn't make them stupid. I think the Clintons are intelligent people, but I don't necessarily like the way they want to run the country.

I did see an item on the ticker on the news the other day that made me laugh... "Hillary Clinton stated that if she were elected president, the price of oil would go down." I would have liked to see the context the statement was made in and the reasoning/evidence to back it up.

R

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Don't ever, ever, ever make light of or poke fun at the Clintons, otherwise, senseamp will come down on you like a ton of bricks....god, dude, take a chill.