Punishment fit the crime? Concerning Rape

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Youch!

Personally, I say :thumbsup: to this decision. But then again, I also think that violent rapists should be sent away for life with no parole or executed. /shrug

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
So goddamned stupid. Rape isn't about getting off or getting a chick pregnant. It's because the rapist is a social deviant who feels the need to affirm his power over women by completely humiliating them.

This won't stop him from doing the same thing again next time he decides some random chick needs to be taught a lesson.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
"I think they shouldn't be given a choice, I think the government should just step in and do it automatically."

Hell YES. Even as a guy who values his manhood above all other things, if somebody chooses to do what this guy did he should have no choice in the matter, they should take away his weapon and toss him in jail for a long, long time.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Agentbolt
So goddamned stupid. Rape isn't about getting off or getting a chick pregnant. It's because the rapist is a social deviant who feels the need to affirm his power over women by completely humiliating them.

This won't stop him from doing the same thing again next time he decides some random chick needs to be taught a lesson.

I guess maybe his testosterone level may drop enough that some of those tendencies fade.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: glutenberg

I guess maybe his testosterone level may drop enough that some of those tendencies fade.

Maybe they should turn a rooster into a hen?

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: glutenberg

Maybe they should turn a rooster into a hen?

Castrate the guy, give him a sex change, doll him up, and then dump him the middle of a prison yard.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
LOL, did u hear the crazy bitch who said the government should just do it with out giving them the option... lol, what if they were innocent? What is the government going to do if he was found innocent after 10, 20 years and the guy don't have his balls? Its happened before and will happen in the future (false rape charges I mean).

Leeroy

Jun 26, 2006
Nah, best thing is a little torture device called 'the pear' Made of brass, it's a pear shape, divided into three segments, with sharp points on the ends. It was inserted into the anus of a rapist, and then a screw was turned, causing the segments to seperate 10-15cm. Obviously it tended to puncture various internal parts of the body, and cause much agony, and sometimes death.

KingGheedora

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Leeroy
Nah, best thing is a little torture device called 'the pear' Made of brass, it's a pear shape, divided into three segments, with sharp points on the ends. It was inserted into the anus of a rapist, and then a screw was turned, causing the segments to seperate 10-15cm. Obviously it tended to puncture various internal parts of the body, and cause much agony, and sometimes death.

wtf... when was this? The Dark Ages?

Leeroy

Jun 26, 2006
Originally posted by: KingGheedora

wtf... when was this? The Dark Ages?

Pretty much. Saw it on a documentary about various torture devices used in medieval times.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001

The Pear of Anguish

badkarma1399

Feb 21, 2007

I saw one of those when i went to a torture museum in Italy. Although there was a device that i thought was better. Basically it was a large pointed pyramid that the person would sit on, with the tip entering the persons ass. Then slowly gravity would steadily push the man into the pyramid, causing much pain and eventually killing them from.

Here we go: http://www.occasionalhell.com/...ecordID=Judas%20Cradle

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
Castrate the guy, give him a sex change, doll him up, and then dump him the middle of a prison yard.

Jesus, these rape threads bring out all the 12 year olds. Yeah, let's rape the guy to death with a torture pear! Let's have him get gang raped by dozens of angry prison men! That'll teach him rape is wrong!

Thank God nobody in charge of stuff like this listens to you morons.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

thats like saying banks robbers aren't doing it for the money. that old feminist mental contortion has to go the way of the dodo.