Public Service Announcement

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: Baked
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
it had milla jovovich nekkid = :thumbsup:

Fixed.

Her boobies are non-existent.

That being said, one of my favorite movies and it's in my DVD collection.

I like small boobies and I think she looks totally hot naked! Big fake boobs just don't do much for me. I'd take natural small boobs over huge fake ones any day!

BespinReactorShaft

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2004
Despite the presence of Bruce my-face-will-make-you-yawn-to-death Willis, Chris asking-to-be-killed-horribly Tucker, and Milla carrot-hair-on-speed Jovovich, the film somehow refuses to fall into my all-time Hall of Film Suckage. Maybe it's Gary Oldman. Yep, that must be it. ;)

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
Originally posted by: ming2020
Despite the presence of Bruce my-face-will-make-you-yawn-to-death Willis, Chris asking-to-be-killed-horribly Tucker, and Milla carrot-hair-on-speed Jovovich, the film somehow refuses to fall into my all-time Hall of Film Suckage. Maybe it's Gary Oldman. Yep, that must be it. ;)

gary oldman made that movie. he was great. bruce willis fit played himself .. which is what he always plays. it works.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: Baked
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
it had milla jovovich nekkid = :thumbsup:

Fixed.

Her boobies are non-existent.

That being said, one of my favorite movies and it's in my DVD collection.

I like small boobies and I think she looks totally hot naked! Big fake boobs just don't do much for me. I'd take natural small boobs over huge fake ones any day!

Hey, I like small boobs too (my GF is a 34B), but boy chests get a :thumbsdown:

See: Selma Blair, Claire Daines, etc.

David Brent

Banned
May 26, 2005
i thought it was cringe-inducingly lame. the blue singing lady with a latex balloon on her head made me laugh though.