Psychic helps local radio DJ find missing cat.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
One of the hosts of the local radio show I listen to in the morning said his cat went missing earlier this week. He had no idea where it went and couldn't find it.

They occasionally have a local psychic on the show. apparently the secretary was talking to this psychic yesterday and mentioned the missing cat. she offered her services for free.

she said she had a vision of the cat behind some boxes and trash cans. she went to the DJ's house and they looked around for the cat. they didn't find it and she had to leave for some client meetings. She then came back later that night and had another vision and they searched for the cat some more and found it under a porch 2 blocks away.

so today he has her on the show and they're all like "wow, i'm a believer now! psychicz r 4 realz!"

so basically she came over and helped him search the neighborhood for his cat? there wasn't anything psychic about it in my opinion.

vital

Platinum Member
Sep 28, 2000
Hey I was thinking about renting out a small shop and opening a Psychic/palm reader place... I'm sure people will come and I'll make enough money to survive since I see a shop at least every 10 blocks in my neighborhood.. thoughts??

Arcadio

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2007
Hundreds of psychic predictions made each day. One or two HAVE to be accurate by chance.