PSA to gun advocates: They won't save you from the Aryan Brotherhood

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011
Go suck a big cock OP.

I rather have a gun than not if a group of gangsters invade my home with murder on their mind.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Yes, in other news if you piss off a criminal organization a gun is not some magical protection from murder.

We all understand that OP. But if we do piss off a criminal organization, we'd like the right to shoot back. Kindly go cower in a corner and dial 911 while you pray that flimsy door holds.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Just thought I'd link to this story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Texas-district-attorney-wife-assistant.html

Mystery Texas killings 'solved': Disgraced court official to be charged with murders of Texas district attorney, his wife and assistant DA after they convicted him of theft

Eric Williams, 46, set to be charged with three murders
DA Mike McLelland and his wife Cynthia were killed at their Texas home last month, and ADA Mark Hasse was shot dead in January
Authorities reportedly zeroed in on Williams after emails sent to other county officials were linked to him
Williams had been convicted of theft by McLelland and Hasse two years ago

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

no, not really. just talking about circumstantial evidence, at the time of the investigation.

The current findings and suspect aren't really relevant to the meaning of "circumstantial evidence" as discussed before.

accumulation of recessive genes is a bad thing. Someone should have advised you of this some time ago. ;)

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
no, not really. just talking about circumstantial evidence, at the time of the investigation.

The current findings and suspect aren't really relevant to the meaning of "circumstantial evidence" as discussed before.

You can whine all you want, I read the article, saw it was groundless supposition without even the barest of circumstantial evidence, called you on it and I was right. I'd tell you to man up and admit you were wrong, but we both know that isn't going to happen for a few reasons.