PSA: Set your DVR's for OJ's The Lost Confessions tomorrow at 8pm EST on FOX.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
After this can we please finally be done with OJ? I got tired of it two decades ago...

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Thanks but no thanks. Unless he caught the real killers like he said he would.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yeah....I think I'm gonna pass. OJ was guilty, everyone knew it 25 years ago...

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I like how they are trying to say this is a "confession" tape, when it's really OJ just trying to hawk his "If I did it" book back then. That's probably why it was never released until now... the Goldman family got the rights to the book, so OJ wasn't going to profit from airing it.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I like how they are trying to say this is a "confession" tape, when it's really OJ just trying to hawk his "If I did it" book back then. That's probably why it was never released until now... the Goldman family got the rights to the book, so OJ wasn't going to profit from airing it.
LOL he is guilty as shit and it IS a confession.

The part that made me LOL the most is he says "ron and nicole were dead physically but it's almost like they killed me". Dude is crazy as shit. He's a great speaker though and can charm people, that is very obvious from this interview.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
ESPN's 30-some hour whatever Doc about OJ...forget what it was called, Crime of the Decade or something? I don't know...was really damn thorough.

It featured within all of those hours, in one particular 2 or so minutes of interviews, one of OJ's closest friends and confidants of the time, who said that he helped OJ break the property down after one of his "publicity events" at the house--you know "true crime murder tour" or whatever. (some year or so after the first trial)

He claims to have asked OJ: "OK, you know I'm your friend and everything, but I have to ask, did you do it?"
OJ: "What do you think."
Friend: "Well, yeah I think you did."
OJ pauses: "I'll say this. If Nicole didn't open that door without a knife in her hand that night, they would both still be alive."

wtf man.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
ESPN's 30-some hour whatever Doc about OJ...forget what it was called, Crime of the Decade or something? I don't know...was really damn thorough.

It featured within all of those hours, in one particular 2 or so minutes of interviews, one of OJ's closest friends and confidants of the time, who said that he helped OJ break the property down after one of his "publicity events" at the house--you know "true crime murder tour" or whatever. (some year or so after the first trial)

He claims to have asked OJ: "OK, you know I'm your friend and everything, but I have to ask, did you do it?"
OJ: "What do you think."
Friend: "Well, yeah I think you did."
OJ pauses: "I'll say this. If Nicole didn't open that door without a knife in her hand that night, they would both still be alive."

wtf man.
I don't know if you know what was on tonight, but it was an interview that was recorded in 2006 that was going to be aired to promote his "If I Did It" book, but it ended up not being aired.

Oh, and he flat out admits things that he "remembers" from the night he "didn't" kill them.

He straight up confessed tonight. He's a psychopath.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
yeah, I didn't see it. I shed my DVR or any comparable recording functions some years ago...I'm guessing someone will report it? lol.

Is there some sort of statute of limitations or even double jeopardy law on why it was aired tonight, in 2018? I thought that there was no protection against murder charges, despite any law?

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
yeah, I didn't see it. I shed my DVR or any comparable recording functions some years ago...I'm guessing someone will report it? lol.

Is there some sort of statute of limitations or even double jeopardy law on why it was aired tonight, in 2018? I thought that there was no protection against murder charges, despite any law?
Well he makes prereqs of his "confessions" by saying "hypothetically" if he did it. I also think they mentioned something about statute of limitations.

This part made me do a literal double take and I had to rewind it to hear if he actually said it, and he did, so I went back and recorded it lol. No clue how long this will last so hopefully youtube doesn't take it down.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well he makes prereqs of his "confessions" by saying "hypothetically" if he did it. I also think they mentioned something about statute of limitations.

This part made me do a literal double take and I had to rewind it to hear if he actually said it, and he did, so I went back and recorded it lol. No clue how long this will last so hopefully youtube doesn't take it down.

well, that guy is just a bit nuts, I think.