PSA: Lock the damn bathroom door

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Originally posted by: pyonir
who the hell takes baths? :confused:

EXACTLY!

Ok, I know you are utterly helpless when a member of the opposite sex is involved. Here's a clue...(most)women like to take baths.

Not true.. here in NYC most batrhooms don't even have full bathtubs..

Live in a place that's larger than a glorified closet and you'll have a full tub. I realize you like to pretend you're some starving artist suffering for his work but to paraphrase Mr. George Thorogood: "get a haircut and get a real job".

Disclaimer: I don't follow your life on a regular basis. I'm basing this opinion on the threads of your pathetic existance I remember off hand.

wow..someone needs to get laid even more than I do.. I'm not a starving artist - i'm an overweight person who previously worked in the financial, marketing, and publishign business.. my haircuts are rarely trendy - my last one was from an 8 buck barber... you kinda don't know sh1t about me.. thanks for playing though ;)

Doubtful. I quite certain that I've never screamed like a b!tch when seeing a hot woman naked in a bathtub.

Mar 15, 2003

EXACTLY!

Ok, I know you are utterly helpless when a member of the opposite sex is involved. Here's a clue...(most)women like to take baths.

Live in a place that's larger than a glorified closet and you'll have a full tub. I realize you like to pretend you're some starving artist suffering for his work but to paraphrase Mr. George Thorogood: "get a haircut and get a real job".

Disclaimer: I don't follow your life on a regular basis. I'm basing this opinion on the threads of your pathetic existance I remember off hand.

wow..someone needs to get laid even more than I do.. I'm not a starving artist - i'm an overweight person who previously worked in the financial, marketing, and publishign business.. my haircuts are rarely trendy - my last one was from an 8 buck barber... you kinda don't know sh1t about me.. thanks for playing though ;)

Doubtful. I quite certain that I've never screamed like a b!tch when seeing a hot woman naked in a bathtub.

it was the shock of the moment, not the nudity.

Dec 4, 2002

EXACTLY!

:D

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Originally posted by: S Freud
PSA: Knock first dumbass.

Yep.. last two places I've been at didn't even have locks. Many don't and I'm not used to locking the bathroom door anymore. If the light is on and the door is closed, obviously someone is in there!

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Mike

I would, then I'd thank little baby Jesus.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Originally posted by: Mike

I would, then I'd thank little baby Jesus.

[/quote]

You think little baby Jesus is the one who hooked you up? You know it was man Jesus.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
A real man would have pissed in there anyway.

"Hey there! Just gotta leak the lizard...."

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: chrisms
You think little baby Jesus is the one who hooked you up? You know it was man Jesus.

Little Jesus, big Jesus, it's all good.

Jesus and his making teh naked wimminz appear in my bathtub miracles FTW!

Jun 19, 2004
Sweet Jesus freakin' Christ....why would the cosmos conspire to put a hot chick like that with you as a roomate when you clearly have no clue what to do with her?!?!?

I'd have just said "Not lookin' babe, it's cool, but I REALLY gotta go." then whip it out and proceed to make it as LOUD as possible when I went so she thought "Oh my God, he must be huge!". :D :D :D

BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW......

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Originally posted by: alien42
this thread would have been more entertaining if she was getting off.

Fixed!

Buy her a detachable showerhead with pulsating massage as a gift to make up for it. :p

- M4H

QFT! Women LOVE them! ;)

Just get her a Pocket Rocket. Then you can walk in on her using that.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Buy her a detachable showerhead with pulsating massage as a gift to make up for it. :p

- M4H

Yes, get the Logitech model with a built-in wireless webcam with a macro lens.