Proscar for hairloss. Anyone take it right now?

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003
i'm looking for a place I can order it from online without paying for a doctors visit and having him scribble on a piece of paper for $100.

www.canadapharmacy.com has it on sale for $58 for 30count 5mg but you have to go make a doctors appt and have a perscription wrote up.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: jmoe782
i'm looking for a place I can order it from online without paying for a doctors visit and having him scribble on a piece of paper for $100.

www.canadapharmacy.com has it on sale for $58 for 30count 5mg but you have to go make a doctors appt and have a perscription wrote up.

i think its not legal to order prescription medicines without a prescprition.

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab

uh. i think its not legal to dl them warez you DL either. besides, i seen some propecia being sold on
ebay the other day. a full 6 month supply of it!

I'm not paying a doctor to scribble on paper when I don't have insurance for 6months.

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab

uh. i think its not legal to dl them warez you DL either. besides, i seen some propecia being sold on
ebay the other day. a full 6 month supply of it!

I'm not paying a doctor to scribble on paper when I don't have insurance for 6months.