Propaganda

ub4me

Sep 18, 2000
Any widespread scheme or effort to spread or promote an idea, opinion, or course of action in order to help or do damage to a cause. What can I say. The definition says it all. How did we let this happen? Have we not learned our lesson? Have we not learned that no one can be trusted? What ever happened to the teachings of history? Did we forget? Do we not want to remember why? Why do we sit back and watch our governments force us to fight each other? Do they realize what they are doing? Even worse: do we realize what they are doing to us? This is a very important question that must be answered. Yet the answers are so foggy. So hard to see. That sometimes you forget to look for them. Who do you believe? It's a giant game of telephone. And it seems no one is getting the right message. Who do you believe? It's a giant game of telephone. And it seems no on e is getting the right message. It seems so impossible to come to a conclusion. That is the point of this site. To show you that there is no conclusion. There is no right answer. That is the Propaganda of this site. War has only one side. That is the side of pain. It hurts on both sides. I don't want to fight you and I am sure you don't want to fight me.

http://www.anti-war.org/prop/index.html

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
well you have access to almost every independent news source world wide with your computer, if you can't make the effort to get a full understanding of all facts available, including differing perspectives, you deserve to believe whatever is spoon fed to you....

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Can you roll over? Good boy. Now, sit up. Good doggie. Now , fetch. What a brave little pooch you are.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: ub4me
Any widespread scheme or effort to spread or promote an idea, opinion, or course of action in order to help or do damage to a cause. What can I say. The definition says it all. How did we let this happen? Have we not learned our lesson? Have we not learned that no one can be trusted? What ever happened to the teachings of history? Did we forget? Do we not want to remember why? Why do we sit back and watch our governments force us to fight each other? Do they realize what they are doing? Even worse: do we realize what they are doing to us? This is a very important question that must be answered. Yet the answers are so foggy. So hard to see. That sometimes you forget to look for them. Who do you believe? It's a giant game of telephone. And it seems no one is getting the right message. Who do you believe? It's a giant game of telephone. And it seems no on e is getting the right message. It seems so impossible to come to a conclusion. That is the point of this site. To show you that there is no conclusion. There is no right answer. That is the Propaganda of this site. War has only one side. That is the side of pain. It hurts on both sides. I don't want to fight you and I am sure you don't want to fight me.

http://www.anti-war.org/prop/index.html

That paragraph is like one of those store-bought cakes, the ones that come with an inch or two of whipped cream frosting. All fluff, little substance. Considering the source, kind of like, well, propaganda..

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
That paragraph is like one of those store-bought cakes, the ones that come with an inch or two of whipped cream frosting. All fluff, little substance. Considering the source, kind of like, well, propaganda..
lol! You could follow that paragraph, thusly:

"For a good example of propaganda, well, see above..."

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Nice Propaganda! I am so proud of you!

Lets start pinging anti-war.org with 64000 packets everyday :D

exp

Platinum Member
May 9, 2001
Another ten seconds of my life, down the crapper...

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Tabb

I don't think we need people promoting terrorist activities on this board.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: n0cmonkey

Its not terrorism buddy, its hacker-ism :p Did anyone know they have message boards, lets see if they can actually respond to my questions without flaming me!

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001

Its not terrorism buddy, its hacker-ism :p Did anyone know they have message boards, lets see if they can actually respond to my questions without flaming me!

Hacking is a terrorist activity. Get in line.

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001

Hacking is a terrorist activity. Get in line.
not sure what to make of (rt clk save as) this from here

arcitech2

Apr 1, 2003
We are all ministers of our own propaganda(s). Until we have lived another persons life, how can we know what he feels or thinks of us?
Killing is wrong. So all sides are guilty. War is the tool that your playground bully uses to get his way, until a bigger bully smacks him down.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: arcitech2
We are all ministers of our own propaganda(s). Until we have lived another persons life, how can we know what he feels or thinks of us?
Killing is wrong. So all sides are guilty. War is the tool that your playground bully uses to get his way, until a bigger bully smacks him down.

Wow, the second incarnation of Moonie.....:)