Proof that not all active soldiers are good.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Heh, I knew some blatant racists in my years of service before retiring out. Funny thing is when the shit got real their "racism" vanished into thin air real sudden like. lol

Reactions: pcgeek11

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
OP Title, seems like something that would be intuitively available to anyone, "proof" not needed.

- Well .... *JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US* ... good people good people, all sides all sides.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Its one of your key challenges old man, distinction between quality and quantity. Its a math thing. Set theory. You dont think Trump rallied the deplorables under his flag? I am not stating the Trump is a racist what I AM saying is that he encouraged and welcomed every single vote that he could, including *those*.

Mar 11, 2004
Is our resident crybaby bitch trying to claim he's not racist again? Or is he still saying stupid shit then claiming its other people construing his racist garbage as racist, wherein he'll post even more blatantly racist stuff then cry that he never said that, then people quote his posts showing no he actually did straight up say that? Just curious if he's compressed his clown routine or is he still stretching it out like he did his asshole so he can fit his whole head up it?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Its one of your key challenges old man, distinction between quality and quantity. Its a math thing. Set theory. You dont think Trump rallied the deplorables under his flag? I am not stating the Trump is a racist what I AM saying is that he encouraged and welcomed every single vote that he could, including *those*.

You aren't stating that Trump is a racist? Why not?

Reactions: dank69

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Not every one that serves in the military is a hero. I was in with some real dirtbags and idiots. Lifer sergeants only putting their 20 years in as they had nothing else to do. Some of the guys/gals couldn't get hired at a factory job so hey, join the Army. Just like any other job, you have good ones, and you have bad ones. Met some really good ones though, you have a bit more dedication when you're serving your country versus serving a corporation that gives a shit about you.

Reactions: Pohemi and cytg111

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Are you saying Trump didn't encourage racists to come out of the closet? I mean be openly racist.

Trump had ZERO influence on this?

My comment had nothing to do with Trump. I was only pointing out a fact that racist were everywhere.

They were before, during and after Trump. And always will be.

Others that cannot remove Trump from their head brought him into this.

rmacd02

Nov 24, 2015
And Donald Trump brought them all together as only another a racist can.
This is what you replied "no, lol".
Trump most certainly gave all racists the " courage" to come out of the shadows and reveal themselves.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
My comment had nothing to do with Trump. I was only pointing out a fact that racist were everywhere.

They were before, during and after Trump. And always will be.

Others that cannot remove Trump from their head brought him into this.
That doesn't change my question, do you think Trump encouraged open racist behavior?