Proof that Arnold Schwarzenegger is officially out of his freaking mind.......

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
http://www.latimes.com/news/lo...nov10,0,5788813.column

Spending has gone up in Cali some 40+% since Arnold became gov.

Cali is one of the highest taxed states in the union.

We kicked Davis out of this state for the very same reasons.

THE LEAK ISN'T IN THE TOP OF THE BUCKET, IT'S AT THE BOTTOM, ARNIE!!!!!!!

The dude has officially flipped his lid!

(And this George Skelton is selling Arnie the crack ta' boot! Friggin' wingnut!)

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Unfortunately, that line of thinking is rampant. I'd wager that the vast majority of large company leaders exhibit the same mentality, governing from the myopic view of financial statements and failing to see where the hole in the bucket really is. Cost reduction just doesn't seem to be as high a priority solution, in my experience.

You'd think with the bailouts that we'd learn our lesson, but it's going to take almost a generational transition before we rediscover fiscal conservatism, in my opinion.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
More like proof that all politicians eventually become spend crazy whores.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Within a year or two of being elected Arnold had real spending cuts on the ballot. The Unions got together and butchered them. Therefore cutting spending is not an option for CA ? so the problem is obviously in revenue.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Within a year or two of being elected Arnold had real spending cuts on the ballot. The Unions got together and butchered them. Therefore cutting spending is not an option for CA ? so the problem is obviously in revenue.

Why did arnold bend over for the unions? I don't get it. What exactly did they do that arnold was forced to sign a budget? I would have not sign a damn thing and let CA go bankrupt than "negotiate" to a 40% spending increase. Fucking insane.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It's all those ghetto welfare recipients and illegals that are the fucking problem.
Welfare
Food Stamps
Section 8 housing
Medical care
Uninsured motorists
Jail system putting up illegals

On and on and on.. yeah, the current revenue cannot offset it. I agree with Arnold, we need to get the money where it is. Let's go visit the working class! :Q **sarcasm**

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
It's all those ghetto welfare recipients and illegals that are the fucking problem.
Welfare
Food Stamps
Section 8 housing
Medical care
Uninsured motorists
Jail system putting up illegals

On and on and on.. yeah, the current revenue cannot offset it. I agree with Arnold, we need to get the money where it is. Let's go visit the working class! :Q **sarcasm**

You have a gun, right? I vote you tour the state, killing all of those people. We'll watch for your progress in the news.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
LAO office said its a revenue AND an expenditure problem.

Why can't people just accept this? We can compromise on the two you know...