Professional Translation Service

EliteXen

Nov 13, 2003
I need to get some documents professionally translated to Spanish and maybe German and Portuguese for work. The documents refer to pharmaceutical products but asides from the names of the drugs there is only 1 word I can think of in them that isn't commonly used.

Can anyone recommend a service that they've tried personally? I've found a few with google but since my job will be paying for this and I need it as fast and as accurately as possible (within a week or so), I'd prefer to hear from people who've had personal experience.

fitzov

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2004
Any University will have a translation service. From my experience it's very inexpensive.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: fitzov
Any University will have a translation service. From my experience it's very inexpensive.

Don't have an answer for OP, but this sounds like it would be a good route!

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I've got no idea, but if you ever need a Dutch translation, I can do it pretty cheap :).

EliteXen

Nov 13, 2003

I'm in grad school now but my boss has an excellent relationship with the school where i did my undergrad and sits on several different boards there. How do i go about finding this type of service at that school?

fitzov

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2004
Originally posted by: EliteXen

I'm in grad school now but my boss has an excellent relationship with the school where i did my undergrad and sits on several different boards there. How do i go about finding this type of service at that school?

Call student services and ask?