Problems taking Baghdad

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
Well the troops are in deep dodo!

The Iraqi goverment has announced that it will stop allowing access to the city from 6pm to 6 am. Dang!!!

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
It is a bother too that they have reclaimed the airport from the coalition forces.
rolleye.gif
Don't these camel rapists have any shame when it comes to reporting the truth?

I hope this war thing ends soon so I don't have to hear any more nonsense from the Iraqi "minister of disinformation".

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
"this war thing"?

I don't understand what you mean by "this war thing". Would you please elaborabe.

andreasl

Aug 25, 2000
Imagine an M1A1 coming crashing through the wall of the Information Ministry while the Information minister is holding another press conferance denying any US troops inside Bagdhad... :)

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: andreasl
Imagine an M1A1 coming crashing through the wall of the Information Ministry while the Information minister is holding another press conferance denying any US troops inside Bagdhad... :)

Ten years down the road when there's a Starbucks on every other corner of Baghdad this guy will still be broadcasting that they still control the city.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Misinformation and lies seem to be the norm in reporting in that region. Why is anyone surprised?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher
Originally posted by: andreasl

Ten years down the road when there's a Starbucks on every other corner of Baghdad this guy will still be broadcasting that they still control the city.

And it won't even matter because the "Arab street" is conditioned to believe him anyway..

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: PELarson
Well the troops are in deep dodo!

The Iraqi goverment has announced that it will stop allowing access to the city from 6pm to 6 am. Dang!!!

It's okay, we can have a couple of Marine battalions hold our place in line so we're the first in when they open up again.