Problem regarding system Reboot.

Apr 6, 2016
Hi all,
i am new to this forum.I have problem in my PC.it is not booting because ntldr system file has deleted. can you suggest me how to reboot system without formatting the C drive.

Burpo

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2013
You've told us nothing about your pc.. Specs & what OS you're using would help. Has the boot order changed?

"Generally the NTLDR error is shown if your PC tries to boot from a non-bootable media source or if you have a corrupt boot sector or master boot record."

https://neosmart.net/wiki/ntldr-is-missing/

Last edited:

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
Probably XP. Boot loader is missing, meaning either drive corruption or dead drive/port/cable. Might want to try swapping cable and port first to see if that will fix it.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Apr 6, 2016
Hi
i am using Windows XP professional in my OLD PC with 2 GB RAM and Dual core processor.i have very Important Data in my PC.Pls help me to sort out this
problem.

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
Make sure your have a backup if your data is that important.

I haven't heard you take any of the fixing suggestions, so you may just need to find a shop that will fix it for you.

Laputa

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2000
Take the drive out and make a backup image first before doing any repair if the data is important. If you don't know how to do that, suggest you take it to a local repair shop to have it done. It probably take less than an hour to backup whatever you got in there since it's old. The boot issue may mean something else if the imaging can not be done under that amount of time. Maybe bad sectors, or boot loader got corrupted or the drive may be bad... Time to replace that old drive anyway if you plan to keep using that system with the "important stuff"; data recovery can run you pretty expensive down the road if you don't do a good backup.

Apr 6, 2016
hi all,
That booting problem has been rectified.but a new problem arises.i was playing NED FOR SPEED Most wanted Game on my PC.when i played that game.blue screen comes every time and system restarted.

{url redacted}

You are not allowed to link to other sites, unless it is directly related to the thread, this is spamming.
Markfw900

Last edited by a moderator:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
hi all,
That booting problem has been rectified.but a new problem arises.i was playing NED FOR SPEED Most wanted Game on my PC.when i played that game.blue screen comes every time and system restarted.

{url redacted}

Time to start pricing a new computer or you will have to figure out what parts in your old PC are starting to cause problems. Probably cheaper and better to retire your old PC.

Last edited by a moderator: