Probably the best NWN(1&2) modules you'll ever find

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
These are just a small handful, for both games. More modules for both games are still being made as well. I'm sure I missed some other great modules, but I'll add them to this thread as they get posted. I'm sure everyone has their favorites.

Neverwinter Nights 1

Tortured Hearts 1

"Welcome, hardcore CRPG fans! After two years of real hard working, I finally finished my game, Tortured Hearts 1. I put a tremendous amount of work into this one, 4000+ hours altogether. (Believe it or not) There are about 240 areas, 157000+ words in conversations, 17 companions to choose from, and you'll get about 60-100+ hours of playing time. This game is meant for hardcore players. TH1 is very difficult, but there were people who could get to the bottom of it. :) If you are perseverant, patient and curious, I'm sure you'll be able to watch the epilogue(s). The size of the supplements is about 144 Mbytes."

Tortured Hearts 2

"Welcome again, hardcore CRPG fans!
Yet another two years of development, yet another epic game from me, to you: Tortured Hearts 2.
I hope you'll enjoy this creation of mine as much as I enjoyed making it.

Some important facts you should know before playing:
-Although this is a release version, you may still find some glitches. I hope you won't: if you do find anything to be fixed, please feel free to contact me.
-4000+ hours invested again (not to mention my co-authors who worked hundreds of hours, too)
-No multiplayer, sorry...
-Heavily open-ended gameplay (fundamental in my book)
-No massive hardcore ruleset this time (only HCR XP system: the higher your level, the less XP you get)
-NPCs will talk to you any time (they don't sleep at night)
-No gold encumbrance, food required, or time restrictions on rest, some areas must use inns,
-CEP 1.52 & a few custom tilesets
-You play the descendant of the TH1 hero. Starting as a humble craftsman, your first task is to become an adventurer.
-Very huge world (260+ areas) with one big city/sewers system, 5 other inland settlements, some islands, and the usual dungeons, forests etc.
-266 NPCs, all of them with individual portraits, most of them custom-made.
-207 plot items + plenty of custom weapons and armor
-Self-made custom loadscreens
-98 custom music files
-60+ self-made item graphics
-30+ shopping places
-Wandering monsters
-96 smaller or bigger quests
-Tradeskill system: Gold Panning, Mining, Alchemy, Herbalist, Blacksmith, Fletcher, Woodworker, Skinning
-11+1 henchmen with plenty of interactivity & background.
-Henchman command tokens for better handling
-Henchman/Protagonist relation system + One of them may fall in love with you
-You can have a house, a ship, and your own upgradeable inn
-Any alignment, race and class can play the game (naturally)
-100-150+ hours estimated playing time (if you tend to read and solve everything)
-Cinematic intro and good/evil outcomes
-Conversation word count: 412,000 versus 157,000 for TH1
-Many conversations were written by my American co-author, Jim Grimsley, who is a novelist with several published books to his credit.
-Some of the weird characters' convo was written by my Hungarian co-author, András Gáspár, another novelist friend and colleague of mine. (He has had many scifi and fantasy books published here in Hungary)
-Text was proofread by a kind and helpful American player of mine, DrHoo. (Thanks for plenty of items and excellent testing aid, too.)

Rose of Eternity

Unison Ability System - This means that you can perform combination attacks with other members in your party, making the battles even more dynamic than before.

Last Resort System - These custom abilities can be performed by monsters, PC, and party members alike. Essentially, when the health drops down past a certain level (dependent on whoever is performing it), they can perform life saving abilities. Now, you cannot just rush into battle and try to kill that enemy that has low life. Party members will learn new L.R.'s as they level up.

Bonds of Battle - The concept of BOB is quite simple. The longer 2 allies fight alongside each other, the greater the bonds that forms between them. As this bond continues to grow, so too does the skill of both allies when they are fighting side by side. In game terms, whenever an enemy is killed by one ally, and the other ally landed at least one blow on them, if the 2 allies were near each other when the enemy died, BOB points are earned between the 2. Once certain tiers of points are achieved, specific abilities will be unlocked so that while the 2 allies fight near each other, they will be stronger.

Distinctive Development - Who doesn't like being able to control the progress of their party members? The main issue with "Rose Of Eternity" is that most of the skills are custom, and therefore, the default NWN engine doesn't have built in ways to upgrade them... Until now... DD points are accumulated whenever a party member levels up. With these points, they will be able to make various upgrades to certain skills they have.

Passive Abilities - These are abilities that are triggered automatically in combat after you have been fighting for a specific amount of time. PA's can be all sorts of types of skills, such as damage dealing, buffing, or healing.

Special Abilities - Special abilities are simply custom skills that can be used in the game. The user of these skills range from party members to enemies that you come across in the world.

Soundtrack - The entire score of the module is custom. This is to further separate this module from other ones. As I believe music is one of the top 3 aspects of module making, I have put a lot of time and effort in selecting the best songs that compliment this module (about 20% of total development time).

Multi - Branched Story - The entire story of The Rose Of Eternity is far too in depth in terms of seeing things from one perspective. That being said, depending on the character you play the game with, you will get another branch of the story, or more specifically, see it from their point of view. Those these different stories could be technically viewed as "separate modules", the stories intertwine too much to be released separately.

Epic Story & Characters - This story is full of interesting party members who are just as much of a part of the story as the main character. There will be plot twists, romance, intrigue, and many moral dilemmas to ponder. You will "actually" care about them, not just think of them as that person who stands in front of you while you cast spells.

Death System - When party members die, they will become ethereal, and will basically be inactive. They will not attempt to attack, and likewise, they will not be attacked.

Favor System - Do something good for an NPC, and perhaps they will favor you more, and do something for you later in your travels. There are multiple levels of "favor", and just because they did one thing for you, doesn't mean they won't do another thing again.

Alignment Shifts - There are various chances for you to change your alignment, which will affect how "some" people see you...

Custom Items - Throughout the module, custom items can be found that all have unique properties. These however aren't your typical "custom" items. These items will have custom scripted effect, not just simply adding a +2 to the end of it.
Item Upgrade System - With a combination of a caster, magic stone, and an item, the item can be upgraded to unlock custom unique properties.

Walkthrough - Having trouble finding some wolves iron? Not sure if you found all of the quests in Aribine? If so, then the walkthrough is for you.

Bestiary - This list contains every single enemy in the game, and talks of it's strengths and weaknesses, as well as strategies on how to defeat them

Adam Miller - Shadowlords, Dreamcatcher, Demon

A Hunt Through the Dark (6pts)

Kunoichi Chapter 1

Very Adult module, he ain't kidding.

This module takes place in an Asian setting. You were brought up to become a kunoichi, a female ninja. You are getting ready for your initiation... What will be your destiny in the Scorpion clan? This is a game for a level 1 female character. ADULTS ONLY! (21+ only for extreme violence, cruelty, sexual violence and sexual content. You have been warned) Patch 1.65 required. See readme for vital information about the settings. The first module of a series of four but holds a story on its own.

The Claw Chronicles

CC1: Gates of Myth Drannor is a module designed for 1-4 players of levels 5-10, and is part one of the 3 part Claw Chronicles campaign that should lead the PC's on a grand adventure through the War for the Myth Drannor forest. A forest legendary on the Forgotten Realms for once being the greatest of Elven Cities, until its fall 500 years ago under a sudden attack. To this day its once benign shadows are still overun with Devils, and the minions of Hell. Though the lost treasures of the Elves is enough to pull many a foolish adventurer into its now haunted depths. Someone, however, is starting to fight back.......

Neverwinter Nights 2

Moonshadows - Alex 'Hugie' Hugon

IMPORTANT NOTE: This module requires the official 1.10 patch to play.

A NWN2 Campaign by Alex "Hugie" Hugon; 10 hours of exploration- and story-driven gameplay featuring intense combat, many sidequests, dozens of custom items and creatures, and 12 custom music tracks!

Adam Miller - Dark Waters

Mysteries of the Moonsea

1. Exterior areas are 100% complete.

2. Interior areas are 90% complete.

3. Critical path is 70% complete.

4. Side quests are 80% complete.

The Planescape Trilogy

* A rich 10-20 hour single player story featuring dozens of side quests, interactive NPC party members, and opportunities for roleplay -and- intense combat
* Romantic subplots & Planescape-unique features driven by a customized Sigil Faction system
* Custom soundtrack, voice acting and art that all deliver the moody, dynamic feel of the Planescape setting
* Multiplayer Party support so you can complete the module with your PnP group or online friends
* PC Advancement up to level ten
* Bateluer's number 1 watched module

The Subtlety of Thay

-Nearly every skill is used at some point in the campaign. For instance, a high lore skill will allow your character dialogue options
that account for knowing, ironically, a lot of lore about the world and facts about the world around them. Likewise, diplomacy can convince
others to do what you want them to, and you can scare them into doing what you want with Intimidate. However, these checks are hidden, so pay
attention to your conversation options.

-Alignments shifts are fairly frequent, and result from either your words or your actions. If you want to play a Paladin, you'll probably have to
limit your ruthless murdering. There is also Neutral shifts. They look odd in the game, but are always accompanied by a final "your alignment has shifted
towards neutral. You should also be careful how you speak to strangers, because your companions might not like the way you treat people either!

-You get XP for you or your companions unlocking objects and disarming traps, as well as successful skill checks. A skilled character can bypass a lot
of combat and still get rewards where an unskilled character couldn't, if you are diligent in seeking out places to test yourself.

-Companions can be multiclassed, as well as influenced by your actions and words. You can control this through dialogue. If they ask for your advice,
being harsh will result in them shifting towards evil, and telling them to be more free spirited will make them chaotic, for example, as well as unlocking
hidden classes for them to take when they level up. Talk to them frequently, they have things to say about the area you are in or new dialogue based off
of how much they like you, and to check to see if they have any new classes available that might be helpful to you. They are also gender neutral, meaning
that they will react to you regardless of who your character is.

-There are over 200 custom items in the campaign. Not all are available in stores and can be found randomly in treasure. There are also many new and
useful potions and wands available in stores. Take advantage of these, a potion of Mage Armor can mean the difference between life and death in a deep
and unforgiving dungeon, especially since it's not safe to rest everywhere.

-At the same time, though, stores don't sell everything under the sun. A character with a specialized weapon may not be able to find their preferred
weapon immediately, and since the treasure is random, perhaps never. You may have to look to other, less legal, merchants that find goods from far away
lands...

-There are some dungeons that once you enter, the only escape is forward, and sidequests can't be completed past certain points in the timeline. Always
be prepared when you enter a new area, you never know what you'll face and having a stock of helpful items and items to bypass damage resistance will save
your life. Saving often is also recommended.

-Some sidequests block off other sidequests. This is especially true in upcoming releases for the series. If you want to experience the full game, you'll
have to play at least twice!

Night Howls in Nestlehaven

a story driven, single player campaign (part 1 of an expected 2 or 3) - for character levels 9-14. Balanced for play on 'Hard' (normal D&D rules) mode, with full Area of Effect damage rules from friendly fire enabled (you can spam your way through with mass fireballs too easily with 'normal' rules enabled - if you prefer an easier combat game, then choose 'Normal' rules or, better yet, play with a level 14 character).

Storyline - you are a semi-retired, moderately successful mercenary who has settled down to a relatively quiet life in the countryside. You then receive a last call to action - a plea from the Constable of Nestlehaven - a small city-state west of Neverwinter and just north of the Kryptgarden Forest on the Sword Coast...

Character info - if your character has less than 42,000 XP, you will be advanced to 42k - thats approx level 9. AT THE END OF THE MOD YOUR CHARACTER GETS AUTOMATICALLY EXPORTED.

All items are stripped out - but placed in loot bags, in case you want the items post-game (or if you want to use them in the mod - but this may upset the balance). Your character gets exported automatically at the end of the game. There is a goodly collection of items, appropriate to a level 9 or 10 character, in your starting base. You can find everything you need to finish the mod (many 'better' quality items are available in side-quests or private homes) at approx level 11/12 (assuming you started at level 9).

Mod is difficult for level 9/10 players. Major tactics and frequent resting should be required.

Moderate challenge for level 11/12, some tactics, frequent resting, and trap-laying might be required.

Should be straight-forward for levels 13/14.

NPC's will join you as you progress. They all have personalities, and will discuss with you what they think of you, your progress, and your other companions.

The things you do in-game, and your choices re: alignment, will *matter*. There is a very large alignment-based quest-set. You will also begin laying the groundwork for later-on joining a faction. If you anger a certain faction too-much, or do things contrary to their interests, you will have very little chance of joining them later (there are 4 factions you can join - 3 of which are clear in part 1).

There are many 'skill' checks - some occur openly (such as in conversations) and others don't (such as spotting tracks and having certain conversation paths and choices available to you later).

There is an existing 'economy.' You cant just sell everything you buy to the first merchant you see. They all have limited amounts of gold (there are 9 merchants) so you will find that you need to balance your sales with purchases (maybe selling the loot you don't need for an item you do). Most of the higher level items are found in side-quests, private homes, or some of the 'shadier' stores.

You should be able to play - and enjoy the mod - as any character build. The only NPC I 'force' on you, and just for a short while, is a Rogue w/ high Magic Use abilities. She can be dismissed about midway through the mod if you don't want her around anymore (but if you aren't playing a thief, I advise you to keep her!).

Total playtime if you stick mainly to the main storyline - about 5 hours. If you do all the sidequests/private homes/etc (there are a lot, and not all are obvious) and talk to all the different people you meet - approx 8 hours.

Tragedy in Tragidor

Traveling on a Caravan bound for Sundabar, a terrible storm has whipped up forcing Caravan Master Sergei Wettell to pull in for the night in the tiny hamlet of Tragidor. But a sinister secret is brewing in this little town where nothing is as it seems. A town full of life where it's people hack their lives out of the wilderness bearing their children along the way.

A town where everyone has a story... some spanning generations. This is the remake of the old Tragedy in Tragidor updated for NWN2.
It was made for Good or Neutral Characters, not much choice for evil. In this, you are the hero, not the villain. You can play an evil character but it's limited in what you can do.

This is a harder module and in some places requires some tactics. If you decide to play this with Bloom on, remember to turn down your brightness a bit, I have noticed the Bloom really brightens everything a bit much. Might want to turn down the shadows in the forest, they get a bit intense there. This module includes No Rest areas.

Dark Avenger

You died. But you came back. You return to your home village with little memory of your past, save for a burning desire for revenge. But against whom and for what reason, you cannot remember. Piece together what happened to you and find out who is responsible, before tracking them down and seeing them answer for their actions. Were they really to blame for your death? Who else is going to be caught up in your search for answers? Will you follow a quest for justice or a path of wrathful vengence?
A story of revenge and manipulation. Choose from 5 companions, with one romance option per gender (not fully explored in this chapter). Find out more about this mod at my blog Link

SUMMARY
=======

The philosophy behind Dark Avenger is to provide a story-driven adventure, where the focus is more in interactions between people, and to steer away from humanoids in caves or rats in warehouses, but still retaining a D&D feel. I wanted it more to feel like a story about the growth of a hero/villain, rather than the standard adventurer that starts out skinning rats in someone?s basement. A story the player could shape and unfold around his PC.

Dark Avenger is designed for a PC of any alignment/gender/race/class with an ECL of 4. PCs with less than 6000 XP will be levelled up at the start of the game. Equipment will be stripped, but can be reacquired at the end of the introduction ? up to the player how much is used. By the end of the chapter (~2-3 hours), you will have gained roughly 3 levels, depending on how much you explore.

Tomoachan

Tomoachan is an adaptation of C1: The Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan, a module that was originally used for the Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons tournament at Origins 1979, and was the first in series of modules from TSR, the Competition Series. The module has been adapted and expanded from the original. If you are a min/max, power gamer, I'd recommend trying this mod on a hard difficulty setting or with no more than a 4th level character.

This adventure is ideal for single player. 4th or 5th level male characters are very strongly recommended. Humans, half-elfs, and elves are encouraged. There is a ?romance? with a human woman featured prominently in the plot, thus the recommendation. There are a few references that indicate the player is definitely a man, but if you don?t mind overlooking this and want to romance a human woman with a halfling woman, go to town!

I would recommend this module for teen or older due to content.

The module represents a good mix of role playing, hack and slash, and tricks and traps.

It is intended for 4th-6th level characters. Dialog and plot problems will occur in multiplayer but other game mechanics should be ok. I did not have the opportunity to run a multiplayer test.

The Corruption of Kiahoro

Your wanderings bring you to the Mere of Dead Men. Tucked away in the southeast corner is the tiny, insignificant and completely overlooked Kiahoro County. Overlooked until now, that is. Sinister and murderous forces are at work and the besieged residents will need all your strength and courage if they are to survive.

As you make your way along the road toward the town of Kiahoro, you come across a travelling halfling merchant, who seems to be having a spot of trouble.

VERSION 4. Now with map pins! Final version I hope, baring anything major going wrong. Thanks very much for the constructive comments and suggestions. I've fixed the three quests that people complained the most about, so I hope it's now much more enjoyable and less frustrating to play. I wanted to have the Load and Main Menu buttons pop up when you die, but saddly I couldn't figure out how to do that and no one would tell me. So when you die just hit esc and load your game. If you'd prefer to have respawn it's very easy to put back in so just send me a message and I'll tell you how to do that.

I hope you enjoy playing, and if you don't thanks for giving it a try. Thanks for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism and suggestions so far. :)

Notes: This mod may not be suitable for younger gamers due to some grown up content.

Single player, recommended for levels 1-6. It's intended to be very challenging for the equivalent of a third level default fighter, starting with basic gear and no gold (on hardcore D&D rules) with the rogue companion in your party (you're going to need a rogue). It's up to you to decide what level to play at based on your class and how tough you like it. For weaker classes likes bards and rogues I suggest playing at level 5 or 6 or taking all three companions with you (a first level fighter, a third level fighter and a third level rogue). There should also be enough loot to buy all the potions you need for buffing.

It's important to note that for some quests if you kill a creature involved in a quest before you actually receive the quest, you'll break the quest. There are ways around that but my little brain couldn't cope with the complexity. So make sure you talk to characters as you encounter them.

There is a bug (that I don't understand) that makes it appear that enemies are immune to the first two or three hits that they take. That's not the case. If the floater says you scored 10hp, then you DID score 10hp, even if the enemies health bar is full and it says "uninjured". The accumilated damage will take effect all at once eventually, so don't worry about it.

This mod is very dialog intensive. There's plenty of fighting too, but if you don't like wading through a lot of dialog it might not be for you.

No respawn! When you die the Main Menu or Load Game buttons don't appear on screen (you have to hit Esc to load your game). This is because I wanted to disable respawn. It's not the best solution but I suck at editing scripts so it's the only way I could do it. Save often!

I tried hard to balance the loot and gold that's available. I didn't want this mod to make you rich and overpowered with high end stuff. All of the merchants have a very limited amout of gold on them as they live in a remote backwoods area (you're going to find they won't have enough gold to buy all your loot). Most of the stuff in the game is mundane, with a few +1 things and one or two +2. There's a merchant who sells a few higher end bits and pieces to give you something to spend your gold on, but I intended for you to be able to afford only one of those. But hopefully there're enough goodies to make exploring and killing tough enemies rewarding.

You will find there's very little magic and magic stuff in this mod. The reason for that is I don't have an interest in magic and have never played a magic using character. So I have no real idea what items and spells would be appropriate for the levels this mod's aimed at. I hope that it's still playable for a magic user, though. There's a magic shop so you should be able to buy what you need, but if you find you have trouble or you don't enjoy it because of that I am truly sorry. That was not my intention. It is my hope you might actually get a kick out of being one of the only three wizards in the game.

This is my first mod of any kind, for any game. I did all I could to make it as good as I possibly could. But with my limited knowledge of the toolset (and no knowledge at all of scripting) and not being a professional writer or anything it's obviously not perfect. But I hope you enjoy it. I'd like to thank my beta testers fenixphire25 and potatocubed, Gilthonym and NWNmaster for their tutorials, Berliad for letting me pinch a script from his character creator and all the people on the Bioware NWN 2 message boards. I certainly couldn't have done this without you.

Skacer

Banned
Jun 4, 2007
Hope he ports them to NWN2 somehow, the NWN1 engine looks hideous in comparison. It aged almost as badly as PSX games.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
heart 1 was really good - i got stuck on heart 2 and could never advance the story... maybe i should retry the pair.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I would be interested, if NWN didnt suck.
Thanks for the info, its nice to see that people are still trying to breath life into that game, but its too rotten for me to install again. Until they come out with a genuine successor to Baldurs Gate I'll continue to be depressed. After a bunch of patches NWN2 almost has it now, if they could just change the controls and camera over to BG2 style I would be very happy.

Along those lines, anyone have a recommendation for a big NWN2 module to play?
I havent seen any epic, long-lasting-with-deep-story mods out there. At least not ones that are in the early alpha stages.

EDIT:
HOLY CRAP!
I finally got around to updating NWN2 and it went from 1.06 to 1.10. Looks like I missed out on a lot. Will have to play it after work and see all the enhancements.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Thanks for the info, its nice to see that people are still trying to breath life into that game, but its too rotten for me to install again. Until they come out with a genuine successor to Baldurs Gate I'll continue to be depressed. After a bunch of patches NWN2 almost has it now, if they could just change the controls and camera over to BG2 style I would be very happy.

I havent seen any epic, long-lasting-with-deep-story mods out there. At least not ones that are in the early alpha stages.

Meh, NWN1 is right behind BG2 and PST on the list of best CRPGs ever made.

There are several NWN2 modules that are pretty solid, but the one I'm hungering for is Purgatorio. From the lead designer, its going to be November before they release.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Bateluer

There are several NWN2 modules that are pretty solid, but the one I'm hungering for is Purgatorio. From the lead designer, its going to be November before they release.

What's PST?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
The OC in NWN1 held two purposes only. 1) To show what was possible using the game's toolset. It was created entirely from the same tools that shipped with the game. 2) To keep the game's initial buyers occupied while the community began to create content. Nobody would have bought NWN1 if it was just a set of mod tools.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
Are there any good campaigns out there that allow you to have a fully-fledged party? Not having one was the main thing that kept me from playing much of NWN, since it was such an awesome component of BG 1 and 2.

s44

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2006

EDIT:
HOLY CRAP!
I finally got around to updating NWN2 and it went from 1.06 to 1.10. Looks like I missed out on a lot. Will have to play it after work and see all the enhancements.
Yeah, 1.10 (which is actually 1.07 renamed) did a lot of what you just asked for WRT camera and controls.

Originally posted by: Prism
Are there any good campaigns out there that allow you to have a fully-fledged party? Not having one was the main thing that kept me from playing much of NWN, since it was such an awesome component of BG 1 and 2.
For NWN1 or 2? There are a bunch in NWN1, but the inability to control them is truly maddening (and makes non-PC spellcasters almost totally useless).

NWN2 mods tend to place a lot of emphasis on companions and the party, but that's one of the reasons none of the released ones are very long yet. ;)

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
NWN1 OC had its moments. I remember one side quest in Act 2 where you wander into a town filled with confused people that have lost their sense of time, and the plot following that. I really really like that section. Other parts of the OC were pretty boring though I guess.

jandrews

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2007

I dont even understand how people can say that, I love bg and pst but I tried dilligantly to get into nwn and its just mind numbingly boring, frankly i prefer the infinity engine for whatever reason, 3d doesnt mean better thats for sure.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
You've all inspired me to reinstall NWN and give some mods a try. Anyone have any recommendations on some good ones that don't require any expansions?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
You've all inspired me to reinstall NWN and give some mods a try. Anyone have any recommendations on some good ones that don't require any expansions?

NWN1 Diamond Edition can be had for 20 USD, sometimes lower. :p

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
Im still waiting for a good NWN2 Persistant World.

One thing is for sure, NWN2s toolset is much slower development-time wise.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999

NWN1 Diamond Edition can be had for 20 USD, sometimes lower. :p

Yep, got mine a while ago. Great series even by todays stamdards.

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
NWN was one of the greatest things to ever happen to the RPG genre. So many great modules; it really pioneered content creation and distribution in RPG games. It's unfortunate that it takes longer to make a good module in NWN 2, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Now all I need is some rogue/assassin focused modules for NWN 2 and I'm ready to dive back in.